Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG)customer service, tax refund

A

I will never file with Turbo Tax again because Sbtpg has horrible customer service. They don't repond to emails, there is no one to talk to when you call their numbers and when you have someone else's money, you need to be able to speak to someone about it. Sbtpg, you should be releasing refunds as soon as you receive them & process them but instead you hold them until the actual direct deposit date collecting as much interest off of the money as you can. It's pathetic! Turbo Tax has lost so much business this year from millions of Americans because the way this bank operates is horrible! Millions of Americans will use H&R Block, Jackson Hewitt or another tax preparer that releases funds as soon as they receive them & take their tax preparer fees out. Do not use Turbo Tax to file your taxes people!

• Wi
    William1980 May 04, 2017

I filed through Jackson & Hewwit online and my refund was sent to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group I was able to reach a rep within the first phone call but when I called they said my routing number and account number was incorrect! So I have to wait for a check To be issued with no date as to when I will receive I am now losing my house my car and everything I even told the loan office a few days later then actual expected day to have a few dxtra days to get affairs in order but now have no clue as to when my money will come they told me that my adress that they knew was in correct! Cause I spoke to them and told them if was wrong is where it will be sent when they feel like sending it idk what to do and how to make them get my taxes sent any faster. I think they should have to send it back to IRS and IRS issue it back to the tax payer so it can go through IRS instead of 3rd party I filed through J&H online and they can't even tell me anything at all!