Sanford Brown InstituteShould be called &Financial Aid Liars&

Was granted full tuition in FAFSA, Pell Grants, Workforce Grant, and had a low balance to pay. Made clear that before enrolled, they would grant me a Stafford Loan for the maximum amount. Since the State of NJ pays one half tuition in Sept, then the other half in Dec. The school got the Sept payments, and decided they were going to take the money (they were given to disburse to me) out of my Stafford Loan to complete the tuition. And then pocket the rest of the money the State would give them in December. Leaving me with a Stafford Loan payment, and they earned almost double to tuition from stealing almost a total of $25, 000, when tuition is only 13, 950! Contacting the Dept. of Ed, Labor, and Better Business Bureau. These people will lie until they are blue in the face, and do anything to get you to sign on the dotted line and pocket your money. Also, may I add, they are extremely prejudice. I am half Puerto Rican, but look 100 percent Caucasian, and I saw how they treated me because I did not look like a minority. They catered to students of Spanish Descent, and African Americans. First time ever I have been discriminated against and looked down on because they automatically assumed that I was white therefore I should have money. Do not go to this school. I wish I had taken the terrible reviews I had read seriously before I enrolled.