Samsung Washerdefective samsung washer wa5451anw

A

Today I received a call at work from my wife telling me that our washer had literally exploded in our garage. We have only had this washer for three months. The explosion actually pushed our dryer two feet to the side, it also created a hole in the wall and another one in the dryer. The washer top part seem to have become dislocated from the unit and the washer itself ended up two feet in front of where it was based. Luckily no one in my family was in front of it otherwise it would have been a disaster. We called Lowe's Extended Protection but the earliest they could come out to examine the washer was three days from now, even after telling them how serious the issue was-not acceptable. I hope Samsung can find out what caused this before anyone gets hurt by this defective washer.

defective samsung washer wa5451anw

• Ha
    Halunen Oct 16, 2014

The class action law firm Halunen & Associates is investigating top loading Samsung washing machines for possible design flaws. If you have experienced such problems, please contact us at: http://consumer.halunenlaw.com/contact-us/ or call [protected]. Thank you [Advertising Material].