The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Samsung Washerdefective samsung washer wa5451anw


Today I received a call at work from my wife telling me that our washer had literally exploded in our garage. We have only had this washer for three months. The explosion actually pushed our dryer two feet to the side, it also created a hole in the wall and another one in the dryer. The washer top part seem to have become dislocated from the unit and the washer itself ended up two feet in front of where it was based. Luckily no one in my family was in front of it otherwise it would have been a disaster. We called Lowe's Extended Protection but the earliest they could come out to examine the washer was three days from now, even after telling them how serious the issue was-not acceptable. I hope Samsung can find out what caused this before anyone gets hurt by this defective washer.

defective samsung washer wa5451anw


  • Ha
    Halunen Oct 16, 2014
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    The class action law firm Halunen & Associates is investigating top loading Samsung washing machines for possible design flaws. If you have experienced such problems, please contact us at: or call [protected]. Thank you [Advertising Material].

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.