Samsung SGH_I450delay in repair

My name is Thomas Andrew Pereira.I had purchased a Samsung SGH-I450 mobile on 14-11-2008 from a local deler with warranty. Latter on 28-06-2009 i faced a problum with my mobile.It started displaying "White Display". Only white color was displaying on the screen.
So on 01-07-2009 i went to a near by Samsung service center at given address -MASTERCARE SERVICES, B6, Shroff Appartment, Sodawala Lane, Opp. Axis Bank, Borivali(w), Mumbai-400092.Tel:022-[protected] /022-[protected]

When i went there the representive told me that they need to change the display and it will take 1 week time for the job.Also they gave me a jobshit.
After one week i called the service center and asked about my mobile, so they said that the display part which is suppose to come from Delhi have not arrived. So they canot repair my mobile.Fro mthat time onwards i have been calling and personally visiting the service center and inquire about my mobile. But they keep on giving me the same answer. I even called samgsung toll free number [protected]. They have registered my complain and also given me one number [protected]. They are also not able to solve my problem.
I am a Business man and i have to keep contact with my clients. I am facing a major problums because i don't have any other way for the purpose. I am metally tired of calling the service center and i have decided to go to Consumer Forum.
So please look into the matter and please give me some response.
My address is 'Sangeet Sarita', Mother Teresa Shejol, Gass, Post-Sopara, Tal-Vasai, Dis-Thane, Pin-401203, MH.
My email add is- [protected]@yahoo.com