Samsonite — non communication
I ordered two Samsonite suitcases on 1st February, due to an impending holiday .I received a receipt from the company, but heard nothing since. It is now 16th .February, and I have tried in vain to contact the company, by telephone, which appears to be invalid, and by e-mails, which are returned to me-un deliverable. I want to cancel the order, but there is no way I can get in touch with this company.
When I phone this number, it belongs to a private house, who says they have no connections with this company.
As we go away in 2 weeks, I will now have to buy elsewhere.
Can you help me -how can I cancel this order ??
More Samsonite Complaints & Reviews
- Samsonite - luggage warranty
- Samsonite - Wrong item delivered
- Samsonite - suitcase
- Samsonite - damage handel suitcase
- Samsonite - defective zippers
- Samsonite - samsonite movelite carry-on bag
- Samsonite - the poor quality control of samsonite hk branch
- Samsonite - my warranty repair request rejected.
- Samsonite - sfs tsa007
- Samsonite - samsonite hard case rolling luggage