Samsonitenon communication

I ordered two Samsonite suitcases on 1st February, due to an impending holiday .I received a receipt from the company, but heard nothing since. It is now 16th .February, and I have tried in vain to contact the company, by telephone, which appears to be invalid, and by e-mails, which are returned to me-un deliverable. I want to cancel the order, but there is no way I can get in touch with this company.

When I phone this number, it belongs to a private house, who says they have no connections with this company.

As we go away in 2 weeks, I will now have to buy elsewhere.

Can you help me -how can I cancel this order ??

Edith Ward

Andrey Vasilev Jul 20, 2014

Hello dear representatives of company Samsonite .
    My name is Andrey!
    Against me to you very favourable offer from which will win, and you having increased your capitals and I.
    I offer you the idea of a suitcase thought up by me which will be not only hand luggage, but also means of transportation of small children.
    Which will certainly facilitate travel of parents with children in particular mums with children.
    The essence of idea consists in transportation of the child on a suitcase, I transported the daughter on travel it was delighted, but it was not convenient.
    If you did not like my idea I will offer its other company on manufacture of suitcases.
    Here I suggest to look at a folding stool from a pocket with seat belts.
    Which I have drawn + a photo of my daughter on a suitcase.
    Look more low
    In case of use of my working out, idea without my consent I will be compelled to address in court.
    E-mail:[email protected]