Having problems with Samsonite?

1800 331 690 (Australia)
8800 234 2070 (Russia)
1800 505 3279 (Mexico)
+1 800 765 2247 (United States)
+372 56 879 179 (Estonia)
+370 65 504 191 (Lithuania)
+351 253 606 070 (Portugal)
+852 24 222 611 (Hong Kong)
+63 27 907 000 (Philippines)
+27 312 660 620 (South Africa)
+82 25 672 486 (South Korea)
+66 27 619 936 (Thailand)
+54 112 388 2147 (Argentina)
575 West St Ste 110

5 Anzed Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170

Estonia
Suur-Sõjamäe 4, Tallinn 11415

Italy
Via Molino dell’Olio 33, I-21050 Saltrio (VA)

Latvia
Ieri Ku street 3, Vidzemes priekspilseta, Riga

Lithuania
Perkūno al. 4A, Kaunas 44221, Lithuania

Portugal
Quinta de Sta. Maria, Maximinos, 4700-244 Braga

Hong Kong
25/F, Tower 2, The Gateway, Harbour City, 25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

India
402 Akruti Star, opp. Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri E, Mumbai 400093, Maharashtra, India

Malaysia
Unit № 15-10, Menara Q Sentral, 2A Jln Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 KL

Singapore
111 Somerset Road № 11-03A, TripleOne Somerset, Singapore 238164

Complaints & Reviews

samsonite set of luggage

Purchase a set of samsoniye at a retailer tjmaxx, as a gift for grown professional childfen
They used them 3 times in a 3 month period snd the larger suitcase lost a wheel, inside strap came unsewn, and a zipper on the outsde pocket became lost.

The luggage cost $300 and the epectation was that it would last longer than 3 months. Also due to the design it was not luggage handler friendly and lokks soiled and has not held up to the standards that used to be associated with samsoniye quality and value.

no warranty - despite certificate

On 23rd april 2011 I bought in the samsonite factory outlet in austria - parndorf - a samsonite spark luggage...

damage

Main compartment: Occasionally the two zipper halves refuse to interlock or stay connected. Front compartment: The fabric surrounding the seams and the zippers is largely damaged.

luggage warranty

"handle anything that you can throw at it" and similar such claims are made by Samsonite and we pay a premium...

defective zippers

I purchased a 19"x28" blue "samsonite 1910" suitcase at ross.
On my first flight the upper outer zipper for the smaller compartment broke.
On my second flight the lower outer zipper for the larger compartment broke.

The outer zippers on all my other old suitcases have never broken.

I purchases the samsonite suitcase because of its good reputation as a quality suitcase.
This suitcase is defective.

damage handel suitcase

I took up and down paris - chennai class m. last 14th august 2010 I took ek 543 from chennai to dubai and ek 073 to paris. when I collect my baggages at cdg paris I saw the handle of my suit case (samsonite color light grey) broken and missing. I complaint at your staff who told me to send a mail to emirates and he also send you a mail for this same reason. please do the necessary to repair my suitcase.

damage handel suitcase

non communication

I ordered two Samsonite suitcases on 1st February, due to an impending holiday .I received a receipt from the...

suitcase

Suitcase damaged on flights between Ika Airport, Tehran to Flesland Airport, Bergen 18 march 2009. Flight LH...