Salvation Army of San Bernardino, California — pick-up date/and taking me out of the system for pick-up
Last week Salvation Army of San Bernardino scheduled 2 pickup locations for me for 8/11/2018. I called them today (8/10/2018) to confirm pick up times. I was told by Renee that I was only in the system for one pickup and that was the pickup location of 981 w. Mill St., San Bernardino, CA. I told him I scheduled two pickups at two different locations. I explained to him that I had to take the train to the Inland Empire, and rent a car to be present for both pick-ups. I also told him that movers move me by weight, and if Salvation Army didn't follow through on their pickups I would be out of more money. Renee put me back in for both pick-ups tomorrow at both locations; confirming several times that both pickups were on the 11th. I received an e-mail from Salvation Army indicating pickup date: 8/13/2018. As soon as I read the email I called Renee back and was told he was unavailable. Antonio didn't initially want to identify himself. When I persisted on his name he gave it to me but refused to give me any information on my pickup dates.
If Salvation Army doesn't pick up at both locations tomorrow as they confirmed several times that they would I'm asking Salvation Army to teimburse me for all the financial debt I incurred to be here tomorrow for both pickups. My expenses thus far:
1). Train from Northrodge to San Bernardino.
2). Car rental to meet drivers at both pickup locations
3). Difference in cost of moving expenses. My
Costs to move will be higher if Salvation Army refuses to pickup at both locations as
4). Any miscellaneous expenses incurred.
More Salvation Army of San Bernardino, California Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees