Menu
Salvage Data Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Salvage Data
reviews and complaints

www.salvagedata.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.4 36 Reviews

How responsive is Salvage Data's customer service?

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Salvage Data is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Salvage Data's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Salvage Data has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Salvage Data reviews and complaints 36

Newest Salvage Data reviews and complaints

K
7:24 am EST

Salvage Data Amazing experience

Had such an amazing experience working with salvage data. I had an issue with an external hard drive and he was able to retrieve the information and transfer it on another drive. From the quick response from my initial inquiry to picking up my hard drive after the transfer was over, I would highly recommend their services. I'll definitely be coming here for any future data retrieval issues.

6:37 am EST

Salvage Data Very knowledgeable

They were prompt, reasonably priced (I lost access to a critical server hard drive which they were able to restore after a few days), very knowledgeable, and very friendly. Extra points for willing to geek out a bit over computer components and DIY stuff while I visited their office.

If I have any issues in the future with my new server setup, this is where I'll go.

4:03 am EST

Salvage Data They did what other companies could not do

When our server failed, we thought we'd lost years of important data. But SALVAGEDATA Recovery came to our rescue! Their team was quick, efficient, and professional. They handled our case with care, providing regular updates and answering all our questions. To our amazement, they successfully recovered all our data. We can't thank SALVAGEDATA enough for their exceptional server data recovery service. They are the best in the industry!

Is Salvage Data legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Salvage Data as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Salvage Data stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Salvage Data should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Salvage Data earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Salvage Data achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Salvage Data has received 23 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Salvagedata.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Salvagedata.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a salvagedata.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Salvage Data as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Salvage Data and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Salvagedata.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Salvage Data has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Salvage Data protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Salvage Data. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
6:01 am EST

Salvage Data The best in town

I can't thank SALVAGEDATA Recovery Services enough for their outstanding server data recovery service. When our server crashed, we were in panic mode. But their team remained calm and collected, successfully recovering all our data. They communicated effectively and kept us informed throughout the process. SALVAGEDATA's dedication to customer satisfaction is evident. Their technical prowess and quick turnaround are impressive. If you're facing server data loss, trust them to get the job done.

5:59 am EST

Salvage Data Excellent Experience

My situation with Salvage Data Recovery Services were wonderful in that from the beginning of the process dealing with Scott (VERY attentive) through the whole process of recovering all of the important data to me (photos, videos etc.) went without any issues. The price was lowered, the time it took to retrieve the data was less than originally expected. I am very pleased with the overall service and professionalism of the whole operation @ Salvage Data Recovery Services. Thanks again!

B
10:58 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Salvage Data They did what other companies could not do.

SALVAGEDATA Recovery is a lifesaver! Our server crashed, and we feared the worst for our business data. But their expert team came to the rescue. They handled the situation with utmost professionalism, providing regular updates and explaining the recovery process in detail. Miraculously, they managed to retrieve all our critical data, ensuring minimal downtime for our operations. Their efficiency and dedication are unmatched. We're forever grateful to SALVAGEDATA for their outstanding server data recovery service.

L
5:28 am EST

Salvage Data I recommend this company

I'm glad that did business with Salvage Data. I found them on google, and found their customer service to be very good. I dropped off my device at a local office, and received prompt completion of my requested recovery. I ended up received a hard drive with all of my recovered files on it, which was a great relief to me. Shout out to Salvage Data team and thanks! I would definitely use them again.

5:14 am EST

Salvage Data Amazed

I experienced a short power outage that completely fried my hard drive. Unfortunately I had not backed it up in two years, so thankfully I was referred to Salvage Data Recovery. I dropped off my defective drive along with a new hard drive to which to transfer the files. It took them a couple of weeks, but they were able to restore over 100% of my files. It's pricey... Lesson learned in backing up my files regularly. I would recommend Platinum Data Recovery and am happy with the results and my dealings with the staff.

V
6:13 am EST

Salvage Data They helped me where they could

SALVAGEDATA Recovery deserves all the praise for their exceptional server data recovery service. When our server crashed, we feared losing vital business data. But their skilled team stepped in, providing regular updates and successfully retrieving all our data. Their professionalism and dedication are evident. We highly recommend SALVAGEDATA for their technical expertise and top-notch service.

A
4:41 pm EST

Salvage Data Saved Our Server

When our server crashed, we were concerned about losing critical data. Salvagedata's expert team responded promptly and demonstrated unmatched technical skills in data recovery. Their professionalism and efficiency throughout the recovery process were exceptional. Salvagedata's constant communication and support kept us informed and reassured. Thanks to Salvagedata, we managed to retrieve all the lost data, and our business resumed operations without major disruptions. I highly recommend Salvagedata for anyone in need of reliable and efficient server recovery services. They are the experts you can trust

L
8:26 am EST

Salvage Data The best

Had an issue with my rugged drive full of photos. The team was so over communicative it made me feel at ease! I also got a great lesson in what drives to purchase for travel and more. Not only did they recover but unlike other services I’ve used in the past, let me check all my data was there! Would strongly use these guys again if I had hardware issues!

O
6:19 am EST

Salvage Data They recovered all that was needed

My business faced a sudden and unexpected crash of the RAID system, posing a significant threat to our operations. In my quest for data recovery solutions, I reached out to Salvage Data Recovery. I am absolutely delighted that I chose to contact them. They successfully recovered crucial data in just a few days and meticulously guided me through the entire process. Their rapid response and proficiency in dealing with intricate RAID systems were truly outstanding. I extend my personal gratitude to the dedicated experts who worked on my case, and special thanks to George for maintaining clear communication throughout the entire process!

P
3:19 pm EST

Salvage Data Data Recovery Specialists

This company instilled a sense of confidence that they could successfully retrieve all my valuable pictures and videos. The external hard drive contained everything from the past 12 years of my life, and my family was immensely grateful to have everything recovered. Their service was both quick and efficient, ensuring a successful recovery.

B
7:51 am EDT

Salvage Data Excellent Customer Service

Salvagedata Recovery is the go-to choice for anyone dealing with data loss from a Cloud-Core NAS. When I faced a critical data loss situation, their team displayed unparalleled professionalism and expertise. They not only successfully recovered all my data but also took the time to educate me on data backup best practices. Their personalized approach and excellent customer service make Salvagedata Recovery the best in the business.

F
6:04 pm EDT

Salvage Data The recovery was 5/5

D
4:43 pm EDT

Salvage Data Exceptional data recovery

I can't express how grateful I am for the exceptional data recovery service I received. Facing the loss of crucial files, I was skeptical about the chances of retrieval. However, this team worked tirelessly and efficiently to recover my invaluable data. Their expertise and dedication truly saved the day for me. It's not just about the technical competence they demonstrated, but also the peace of mind they restored. I wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone in need.

N
5:09 pm EDT

Salvage Data Fast Delivery of Service

I cannot thank Salvagedata Recovery Services enough for their exceptional data recovery service. When my SanDisk encountered data corruption, I was worried about losing irreplaceable photos and important work documents. Salvagedata's team of experts handled the situation with utmost professionalism and expertise, offering a comprehensive recovery plan and estimated timeline. Throughout the recovery process, they provided regular updates, keeping me informed and reassured. I was thrilled when they successfully retrieved all my data! Salvagedata's commitment to customer satisfaction and their technical prowess are truly impressive. I highly recommend Salvagedata Recovery Services for their reliable and efficient data recovery service.

R
4:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Salvage Data Outstanding Data Recovery Experience with Salvage Data: Professional, Knowledgeable, and Friendly!

I recently had the pleasure of using Salvage Data to restore my lost data, and I must say, it was a great experience from start to finish! When I first called, the person on the other end of the line was very friendly and informative, explaining the process of restoring my data and giving me an estimate of the cost. I was impressed by their knowledge and professionalism.

After dropping off my broken hard drive, I received an email just a few days later with an update on what was wrong and what it would take to restore the data, if possible. I was pleased to see that they were able to recover my data and restore it the very next day! The team at Salvage Data was extremely professional and pleasant to deal with throughout the entire process.

I hope I never have to deal with a hard drive crash again, but if I do, I know exactly who to call. Salvage Data is the best in the business when it comes to data recovery, and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services. Thank you, Salvage Data, for your excellent work and outstanding customer service!

A
2:35 pm EDT

Salvage Data Nightmare Experience with Salvage Data for Data Recovery Services

My experience with Salvage Data, which can be found at the website salvagedata.com, was far from satisfactory. Firstly, I paid $1333 and was sent a blank hard drive. I attempted to contact the company, but they did not answer my calls or emails, and it was only when I threatened them through their parent company, Outsource, that they agreed to try again for half the original price.

When my computer and hard drive were returned to me, I was disappointed to find that it was extremely difficult to find anything they had recovered. It was only after numerous calls and messages to Outsource that a salesperson, named George, called me back to help me locate my files. Even then, I found that the recovered files were disorganized and took me hours to sift through.

To make matters worse, I did not receive anywhere near the amount of data recovery that they had initially promised me. And despite my numerous attempts at contacting the company for a refund, my calls remained unanswered. I have since filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau of Cleveland and intend to pursue legal action in small claims court.

In conclusion, I strongly recommend against using Salvage Data for your data recovery needs. My experience with them has been nothing short of a nightmare.

1:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Salvage Data Disappointing Experience with Salvage Data: Overpriced and Poor Customer Service

I recently had an experience with Salvage Data and I must say, it was not a pleasant one. I had a hard drive that was making a clicking noise and I was desperate to recover some important memories and photos. I reached out to Salvage Data hoping they could help me out. However, I was shocked when I received a quote for over $5000 for the quickest option to fix my hard drive. As a regular person, I don't have that kind of money to spend, especially if I am supporting others.

To make matters worse, my sales representative, Wesley Bowen, was not helpful at all. He did not respond to any of my messages or calls. I was left feeling frustrated and helpless. After waiting for two weeks for my hard drive to be shipped back to me, I called to inquire about its whereabouts. The woman who answered the phone was extremely rude and made me feel like I was the biggest inconvenience in the world.

It is truly disappointing to see a company like Salvage Data take advantage of people's desperation to recover important memories and photos. They are morally wrong for the way they treat their customers. I wish they would go out of business for how rude they treated me.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Salvage Data customer service

Phone number

+1 800-972-3282

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Salvage Data?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Salvage Data Customer Service. Initial Salvage Data complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Salvage Data above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Salvage Data. Discuss the issues you have had with Salvage Data and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.