Saleholy Electronics Technology International Trade Company20 pieces of alienware laptops.

N Jun 26, 2019

I paid the sum of $5296 for 20 pieces of laptop since April, 2017 and I have not received the items. Once or twice my contact person (Fancy) gave excuse or the other. At a time they stopped responding to my inquiries online and the telephone +8613128345719 has not gone through.
I was lucky to stumble on this site and decided to make this compliant.
My order number is: [protected]
I pray my order is shipped to me or my refund of my fund

Regards,