Saks Fifth Avenueworse and worse

G

How is this company still operating? It's a nightmare.
Been with them for several years and they have never been perfect. There always was something wrong and sometimes it extremely irritated. But it wasn't a big deal, so I never paid much attention to it.
I will stop dealing with them after my last order. It arrived in a very poor quality. No one would have enough courage to put it on. It would look too scary then. I contacted them to get their address, they refused to get it back and to refund. To my question why they answered that I had not enough reasons for this.
What? The item that reminds me of crap isn't worth their attention???