SaiaHorrible and Incompetent

L

This is by far the worst shipping experince i have ever had... I order a gym set from step 2 for my little boy and Saia was the delivery company used (Big Mistake)! I was supposed to recieve my order on 4/14 then it was cancelled and rescheduled for 4/15. I was told it would be about noon when it arrived and that I had to be here to sign for delivery. Well noon rolled around and no show! Then i called at 3 pm and i was told it would be between 4 and 4:30 well a No Show again. So guess what I called again at 5:30 and was told it would be within the hour! NO SHOW AGAIN!!! So i called back and was told that the driver could not reach me on the phone so he was headed back to the shipyard!!! You gotta love that!!! And that I should called back in the morn and reschedule my arrival!! Yep they left it up to me to figure this out! And there was def no remorse on their end!! So we will see if it comes tom!