Safewayopen nature grass fed 1/4 lb angus patties (85/15)

Today, 12/27/16, we purchased a package of the above product from the Safeway Store in the "Brunswick Basin". According to the packaging, the "bar code" label is RD15266 & [protected] - Expiration of Jan 03, 2017. We cooked two patties for hamburgers. While eating a burger I felt something stick me in the tongue. I spit out what was in my mouth and started combing through it. While there was bun, I found a piece of steel wire approximately 1/2" long in amongst the meat material. I have saved wire and packaging and plan to report this to the County Health Department.