Safeway Inc. — monopoly game
I entered the Safeway Monopoly game when it started and shopped there so I could collect the tickets. On the last three days I shopped at two Safeway stores, Bonney Lake, WA and Auburn, WA. Both stores were out of tickets. They could not tell me of any local stores that still had tickets. What is the point of having this contest when you don't supply the tools to play? I feel that I have this was a waste of time. I also feel that I was misled to shop at Safeway to participate in this game when the stores knew they did not have tickets available. I believe Safeway and Albertson stores should demand an explanation from the game promoters.
Diana M. Walton
More Safeway Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael
- Safeway - crv charge for meat!
- Safeway - safeway store manager
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts