Safewayemployees poor service and pointed sarcasm

C Nov 25, 2018

I shopped Kenmore store I checked out at 2:13 pm 11/ 21/ 2018 at self check. I was having issues with the scanner. The cashier manning the isle must have seen that as she shouted across at me to keep going. Eventually I went over to ask for assistance as 3 chickens instead of 2 got scanned. She went to help someone else. When Came back still no help. I ask again Explained it scanned 3 instead of 2 chickens. Her response "You mean "YOU" scanned in three chickens". Surprised in my defense I said whatever, me, it, them. While leaving she gave me a sarcastic, "Have a happy Thanksgiving" Instead of your store that is 3 blocks away I will drive the extra 3 miles to QFC if I have to put up with this type of attitude. I hope this might be brought to the cashiers attention. Middle aged frosted blond hair in a ponytail. Her employee badge was hidden by her scarf.

• Ic
    icemanfist Nov 25, 2018

Sarcastic or not it was YOU who scanned the chicken three times instead of two. Grow up and don't blame the machine for YOUR mistake.