Safeway - Continental in Green Valley — entire store
I am most concerned with the direction this store is taking under new management. Variety of product is nil unless you want the signature brand or if there is a choice, shelves are bare or product is moved around to make it seem stocked. Dairy products in some cases are beyond the sell date. The store, under alan anderson, was superb - shelves stocked, choice of product. The deterioration of the store has driven me - and quite a few of my friends - to do our shopping at fry's. It is a drive but worth it for plentiful choices and stocked shelves.
More Safeway - Continental in Green Valley Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael
- Safeway - crv charge for meat!
- Safeway - safeway store manager
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts
- Safeway - harass by employee