Safewaycarts

The carts lock up and a rude alarm sounds when you are trying to leave the store. It is very difficult for an elderly person to deal with. No one ever came to help. I hate the trashy dirty Ukiah store anyway and this is just icing on the cake that I have to stand in the doorway with a cart that won't move and an alarm blaring and no one even bothered to move toward the door. I finally wrestled it out of the way and picked my stuff up out of the cart. What a jerk move on the part of safeway stores to do this to people. I vote with my checkbook and I will shop elsewhere. There are a lot of choices.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices