The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Safety Services Company — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They called to sell me things, and I refused. They called multiple times, each time I told them I did not want to purchase anything. Before I know it I'm getting an invoice sent to me in the mail with samples and they're trying to collect money saying I authorized purchase of a product during a phone conversation.
No such phone conversation occurred and I demanded that they show me proof of the conversation. They said they keep recordings of phone calls - so I demanded to hear the phone call authorization. They said they'd look into it. I'm not paying them, and I told them that. I'm going to report them to my state's attorney general and BBB. We signed for nothing and they even have the wrong billing contact and information.
More Safety Services Company Complaints & Reviews
- Safety Services Company - Do not use them
- Safety Services Company - Wrong order, no response
- Safety Services Company - Unauthorized Charges
- Safety Services Company . com - Unethical
- Safety Services - Safety training course
- Safety Services Company - Training program kit "intro to crane safety"
- Safety Services Company - train vandalism
- Safety Services Company - No contract, no service but they keep billing me.
- Safety Services Company - fraud