Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.ukunethical behaviour

C Nov 19, 2018

Yet another no show on a pre arranged appointment, this time the "promise" of a cancellation to fit you in"for Saturday the 17th Nov. No show, no phone call. Numerous visits to complete basic snags such as cement falling out of the window blockwork tidy up, fascias coming away from the wall as the gaps were too big and filled in with filler on the original job.
Top windows keep dropping and smacking onto the frames on closure.
Every appointment has the same m.o - "Not got enough time booked in to complete the full repair".
"Not got the cement", " they never told me to pick up the materials", "I will book you in for a revised appointment straight away", " I haven't got any sealant", " Haven't got the sills", " haven't got the beading" every person blames the previous. When we eventually get a visit no work is completed but the "engineers" all agree that the initial workmanship was poor and should have been rectified at the time!

At least a week over the course of 9 months wasted . Had to get old age pensioners to stay in waiting for repairmen as we both can't take any more time off work.
I'm going to have to take legal advice.
At least I have had the opportunity to show another 10 people this weekend what poor service and quality you could have if you choose these. It wont get my issues sorted but they will tell another ten people and then another ten and it may prevent someone else from becoming another ignored stat.