Safecartvery user unfriendly

B

Saw an ad on tv for pc cleaner- Site went to regcure. Purchased the item, paid for it through safecart and paypal account. Had a problem trying to download the product, Wasnt user friendy.OrderID. is-ptlc-U 110210-88ZKP-- Got no help from any cust support or help desk- The regcure# [protected]-84b42-cc78d- Sent message to [protected]@parelogic.com-- no responce- Since u do transactions for software, I would like a complete refund through my paypall account, under jackk401- If u care to contact me through e mail or home phone, which is [protected]***** I wait for your reply- I got no responce from your phone- [protected]- Thanks--REFUND-($39.94).

• Updated by Pareto Rep · Oct 21, 2011

Hello,

Just to clarify, please note that ParetoLogic is the creator of RegCure. SafeCart is the payment processor.

I regret to hear that you had difficulty downloading our software - we do try to make it as easy as possible. ParetoLogic provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so we would be pleased to provide a refund if that is your preference.

Please also be aware that none of the contact information you listed is for ParetoLogic support. You can find our telephone number and email contact on our support page: http://techsupport.paretologic.com

I have also gone ahead and forwarded your request to our support team. They will respond to you shortly.

Thank you.

• SafeCart's response · Nov 09, 2011

Hello,

The software purchase you made in April 2017 and May 2017 came with a 60 day money back guarantee. Unfortunately, we are currently outside of their refund period. Going forward, please be sure to contact us within the refund policy timeline for any future refunds you may require from SafeCart.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Best Regards,

SafeCart Customer Support

• SafeCart's response · Nov 09, 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you were having problems with your purchase. Please give us at a call at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm PST or email us at [email protected]
    We will be happy to assist you with the program.

Regards,

SafeCart Customer Service

• SafeCart's response · Apr 03, 2013

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]

Warm regards,

SafeCart Customer Service

• Bp
    B Pomodoro Mar 17, 2013

Don't even know this company fro adam. Charges just appeared on my paypal, [they are investigating charges] had to change all my p-words, pin, etc...!

• Ar
    Arthur Y. Wright Dec 10, 2012

I was not told of the extra $ 539.00 above the original $39.94 and didn't know about the extra charge that would be billed every year and I had to contact the company to cancel the continuing charges.. I would like a refund of $539.95 I didn't check my visa billing some does that. Arthur Y. Wright Wright

• Ne
    neil tuttle Apr 14, 2012

i ordered driver detective, it was payed thru safe cart, the product was not as
    discribed. contact with driver detective and safecart was to say the lest "super nill"..
    filed with paypal, who ruled against them for deception... but to this day, i have not received my money back or heard from them...
    safe cart. should be shut down... i am now looking at going to the fair trades
    commission on this. just getting all my facts in order...

this is a scam orginization, do not use safe cart..

• Bo
    bob thornton Dec 29, 2011

i was not aware that this was an annual cost for the paretologic pc health advisor and also for the xoftspyse anti spyware. it was my understanding that i was downloadinf a free copy only. please be so good as to refund the costs of 38.39 plus 12.17 tro my credit card as neither of these items was to my liking and therefor not used.

bob thornton

• Ba
    Barey Oct 25, 2011

I couldn't open a file ending in .txf and was referred to "SpeedyPC" a division of SafeCart. I paid $39.94 for the product, downloaded it and tried to use it. It supposedly did some sort of scan, but then there was no way to correct the "registry errors." I sent them an email to refund the charges to my PayPal account, but they didn't respond. Worse, I was put on an automatic billing cycle to be charged again and again annually. I have removed this program from my computer -- hopefully it has done no harm -- but don't know how to get the company to issue a refund and to stop the automatic billing.

BTW - the phone number given above is not a working number.

• Li
    Liader Oct 24, 2011

I downloaded the SpeedyPC program with a 30 day guarantee of full refund. I have sent numerous e mailings and made over 50 calls to their phone number and noone answers in any of the selections you are asked to make on the automated system. My credit card was charged and I wanted a full refund. I noticed that they are using the Microsoft logo as an approval to draw people into what seems to be a scam.

• Il
    Iliday Sep 29, 2011

I paid for driver Detective and could not get it to work right. I emailed them from their program about a week later asking for help. I got no reply. The program has disappeared from my computer and is completely gone. I would like to get my money back. as I paid $ 39.00 for it through pay pal.

• Cu
    Cutiss Sep 25, 2011

On April 12, '09, I was charged for my "regcure" product. When I tried to use it, all I could remove was 4 "mistakes".I could NOT get rid of all the things that were found wrong: only 4!While I was trying to correct THAT, I unknowingly signed up for the SECOND Item:"May 14th, '09 ."ParotologicPrivacy Controls"and "Anti- spyware." I just want my money back for all of the products that I signed up for! I didn't mean to cause trouble over this, I just want OUT of it, PLEASE! Thank you!

• Po
    pouline1938 Oct 04, 2009

I was charged for a "free" help for my printer, then was charged $39.90 on my account. They didn't help me at all. I still had problems with my printer not being able to print. I just checked paying bills on line, when I noticed that SafeCart charged me TWICE in the amount of #39.90.
    Please let me know how I can those charges debited to my account or let me know what their phone number is.
    How do I go about this? thank you so much
    Pauline Daugharty