Menu

Safe Auto Insurance  -  Failure to repair my vehicle

L
Author of the complaint
8:23 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 26 March 2022 Brittany M Harris, insured by Safe Auto, Policy number TX003G19257A-00, ran into the back of my wife in Murphy Texas, while on her cell phone. My wife contact the Murphy Police Department, although Mrs. Harris texted her insurance to my wife and left the scene. Once the Police arrived, Mrs. Harris refused to return to the scene, stating in text, she did not want to get a ticket.

On 26 March 2022, I contacted Safe Auto and filed claim # [protected]. I received a voice mail from Carina Smith, claims adjuster with a return phone number of [protected] ext. 70022. The return phone number does not work and has not worked to this date.

I have provided photos of the car through the Safe Auto app and my wife has conducted a phone interview. We have provided all information requested.

We were told to take our vehicle to a repair shop after receiving an estimate letter and pick up the rental car. I called Safe Auto the next morning, the morning we were dropping off our car and picking up the rental car and was told the repairs were not approved due to Safe Auto not being able to make contact with Mrs. Harris. It has not been ten days and we are still being told we can not get our car repaired.

Carina Smith will not take my phone calls and I have had to talk to other claims adjusters who call Mrs. Smith and return to me telling me that Mrs. Smith is going to call me. Still, 10 days later, no call no repaired car.

View 0 more photos

More Safe Auto Insurance complaints & reviews

Safe Auto Insurance - New customer rip off!
Safe Auto Insurance - SCAM! There is a serious reason they are an online only company!!!
Safe Auto Insurance - did not pay in timely manner and is delaying payment from gap insurance by not sending required forms
Safe Auto Insurance - credit on totalled vehicle