ADVERTISIMENT

Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Safe Auto InsuranceClaims

Hello,

I writing about the service and the way I have been treated by your claims reps. I was involed in an accident with one of your policy holders. On 8/26/2021. I spoke with the claims rep Roberto Plascencia. In sept 6 I believe, I Informed him that I was trying to get my car in the shop but unable to get it fixed before October. At that time I explained to him about my vehicle I drive an suv to transport my kids to and from school. I need a some comparable to hold the same amount of people. He said no problem we will set it up when you get ready to drop off. Two wks later I get a check in mail for damages, tried call him back no response. I have left messages every weeks and still have not gotten a response. I called on Thursday to make sure rental was set for Monday drop off of my car and was told I had to call the sam day I drop off the car. Big inconvenience, asked for a supervisor was told that they wouldn't call me back and the claims reps were trained to handle the calls. called Monday 10/25 spoke with Rico or Rick asked for a supervisor because I clearly stated I needed a vehicle to accommodate my family. Was told supervisor would call back I asked for time was told he doesn't have a time. Supervisor has to approve the rental. Meanwhile I have to work. Called to get rental it's set up in my husbands name and not my name I'm the owner of the car and I'm the one driving. Called back after waiting on hold for 30 mins to speak with Ale. Asked for supervisor explained the name change and the car issue. I repeatedly asked for a supervisor. The rep states they will call back in 24-48 hrs. Explained that was unacceptable I need to get a rental car. I have a job and I have a family. On the phone holding back and forth being told the same thing for over an hour and a half. Waiting on the rep to talk with a supervisor then to me instead of putting the supervisor on the phone. The rep would rather go back and forth with me then to try and resolve the situation. Supervisor still not on phone. Reps says I can upgrade to. Nissan Versa or Toyota Yaris. I drive a Chevy traverse. That can seat all four of my kids not a small compact car. Still no supervisor. Still waiting. I'm on hold while I type this complaint. She then tell me she can put in the order then have a supervisor call me back. Again inconvenience, no I wanna speak with a supervisor I'm told it's Monday over and over agin. Ok it's Monday your hours of operation are Mon-Fri. It's Monday and I'm missing work trying to resolve the issue of not having a car and dealing with someone else insurance company. The lack of empathy for my inconvenience I didn't cause the accident. I have kids that were in the accident my family has been through this whole ordeal and to call and have an insurance company employees have no empathy. No sense of customer service to assist in taken care of serious life issues. To have someone on the phone to hold when it can be taken care of without getting the client upset. I've never had service like this before. Never had a rep go back and forth instead of listening to what the issue is and solving. I work for the government and I deal with people daily and never would give this level of service to anyone. Just down right it is what it is. No sense of trying to help or fix the issue. Lack of follow up, lack of training. No consideration for time and people. Really a big inconvenience. I've missed a whole day of work trying to get this issue resolved. Still waiting. Is this the type of service one should expect from safe auto as normal. If I was the policy holder would I have been treated like this as well. The policy is in place to take care of accidents why is this a big problem. When it comes to the accident. Put on hold with music no warning.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Safe Auto InsuranceCar accident

On August 28th we had a car accident with another vehicle that was insured by Safe Auto. It is now almost a week later, and we have tried numerous times to get in touch with Safe Auto. We left 3 messages, and even talked to a customer service agent yesterday (after many, many tries to get past the "all agents are busy message"). The agent set up a 9:00 call for this morning. We're here waiting by the phone but no call. Yesterday we got a letter in the mail from Safe Auto saying they have been trying to contact us. The SA agent I spoke to had our correct phone number and the police report had 2 other phone numbers, and our agent had already contacted them with our information. There is no question that their client was responsible for the accident, since the police issued her a citation, and there was a witness that provided a video. What are they trying to pull?

Comment Guidelines