Menu
Write a review File a complaint
Ryze Superfoods Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Ryze Superfoods
Reviews and Complaints

Ryze Superfoods's customer service contact info has been verified by the ComplaintsBoard team. We made sure it's all legit and accurate, so you can trust it! 👌
www.ryzesuperfoods.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 20 Reviews 87 Complaints
Claimed
Ryze Superfoods has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

Ryze Superfoods Complaints 87

Ryze Superfoods I ordered their product ONCE

I ordered their product ONCE. They tried to automatically send a second shipment. I told their representative that I did not want another shipment. They just charged my credit card again and sent another shipment anyway. The credit card I had used now has a balance transfer with a 0% rate. The $30 they fraudulently charged after being told not to, will result in 24% interest being charged on the balance transfer.I don't want the product. I don't want promotional materials. I have no interest in engaging in business with a company that acts fraudulently.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ryze Superfoods We ordered mushroom coffee and specifically requested just the order and requested not to be put on auto shipment because we were just trying it

We ordered mushroom coffee and specifically requested just the order and requested not to be put on auto shipment because we were just trying it back in January. The company put us on auto ship and bill. We have been trying to contact them stating we don't want any additional coffee because we hated the product and it did not do the claims it has done and we were trying to return our original order. The company has no phone number to call or customer service. They billed us again at a higher rate and still refuse to take us off the auto bill and shipment. They continue to bill us and not send receipts of our the order or provide us with any customer service to cancel this reoccurring billing.

F

Ryze Superfoods Prior to 9/11/22 I ordered a sample bag of their coffee

Prior to 9/11/22 I ordered a sample bag of their coffee. On 9/11/22, I got an email from them asking me to confirm my account. I responded saying I am canceling the account. On 10/8/22 they emailed me and said my next bag was on its way. I emailed back and forth saying I didn't like their product and to cancel the orders and account. I don't recall getting another pack. Life gets busy.Today I received another email saying my next order was on its way!I emailed and this the rep said, sorry, it is already on its way... and that I should have notified them before the shipment. I DID A HALF DOZEN TIMES. Please try to communicate with this company and tell them to stop my account and to refund any new charges.

Ryze Superfoods I ordered their product ONCE

I ordered their product ONCE. They are claiming that I placed a monthly order. I do not believe that to be the case. I did not receive a reminder email that I was going to be charged. I requested them to cancel the monthly order, as I didn't even like the product and they tried to convince me that I needed to try one of their recipes or take some time to adjust to the taste. I do not like it and I do not want it. All I am getting is that they are "cancelling" until I get the taste figured out. I am not interested in doing that. They won't refund me the current order until it's received, which generally takes a week. I am not happy about that money coming out of my account. I just want it refunded asap and the monthly subscription cancelled. That seems to be out of reach for this company. I am not a fan of their "selling" techniques, it's border line fraud and manipulation.

Read full review of Ryze Superfoods and 1 comment

1 comment
Alexis Foster
Jul 09, 2023 8:38 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The above reply from RYZE is a lie. The same thing happened to me, I placed a one time order and was automatically enrolled in a subscription.

I NEVER received an email confirming this subscription #1

I NEVER received an email before the second charge occurred for the next fraudulent order. #2

The website does not make it easy to find your enrolled subscriptions to cancel. Which is sneaky.

Buyer BEWARE, do not order from RYZE.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ryze Superfoods On Dec 3, 2022 00:51:20 EST I placed a one-time Order #*** in the amount of $48.00 USD to RYZE *** through

On Dec 3, 2022 00:51:20 EST I placed a one-time Order #*** in the amount of $48.00 USD to RYZE *** through PayPal.On December 30th, 2022 I received an email that a new shipment is about to be sent. I called with no response and then emailed them for a refund by saying that they made a mistake and I never authorized recurring orders. A few days later I received the package anyway and was charged $54 for Order #***. After many unsuccessful calls/texts and unreturned emails, I tried to dispute the charges through PayPal but so far no response. This is my last resort to try to get a refund for the product I did not order and was fraudulently charged for.Seems like this company running a scam as I am not the first one to be a victim of this extortion technique. It's really a shame that a company of this size can get away with so many unhappy customers and no one is doing anything about it. It's ABSOLUTELY intentional and I hope this company can get penalized for ripping off their customers.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ryze Superfoods I ordered a trial of their product and was sure to not have my order auto renew

I ordered a trial of their product and was sure to not have my order auto renew. I try a lot of products and if auto renew is the only option, I set a calendar reminder to cancel. I ordered this product as a 1 time purchase.A month later, I get an email that my next order was coming. I contacted the company, explained the situation and was told the order was being canceled... Though they were sure to tell me and send me a screen shot showing I did order the auto renew (which I'm 100% sure I did not). This month (1 month later) I am again being sent another shipment even after they said they said last month they were canceling my order.I called them several times during business hours, they do not answer their phone. I made it clear last month that I was not interested in their product, yet they are auto billing me again this month despite my complaints and contacting their customer service. This company engages in unfair and deceptive practices in the following ways:- makes single orders recurring orders.- does not cancel recurring orders even after complaints and saying they will cancel.- does not answer their phone during business hours.- saved by credit card information without authorization.

Read full review of Ryze Superfoods and 1 comment

1 comment
M
M
Mehran2023
Aug 14, 2023 3:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unfortunately, samething happened to me. I have complained but they never responded.

I ordered a trial and I am sure that I haven't subscribed for any other services. They keep billing me for two packs every month.

Ryze Superfoods 01/14/2022 $36 on 01/17/23 was charged to me

01/14/2022 $36 on 01/17/23 was charged to me.Tried this companies' product back in August. The product did not work for me. Made me ill. Company emailed me saying another delivery is ready to go out. I told them I did not order another bag of this mushroom coffee. They said I signed up for automatic deliveries. I told them that I was not aware of that, and I want to cancel. The customer service rep. told me that it takes a while to get used to it so he will contact me again in January before he sends another bag. I said don't bother and remove me from automatic deliveries. In January I receive an email stating that my next delivery is getting ready for shipping. I emailed back saying I didn't want it and to cancel the delivery because I threw out half of the first delivery. I get an auto reply saying they are busy and will get back to me. I then receive an email that the product shipped. I emailed back and said stop the shipment and received and auto reply again that they are busy and would get back to me. I then emailed the president who said she doesn't want to duplicate efforts since I am already emailing a customer service rep. I then get an email with the tracking number. I emailed them again saying they were not supposed ship me anymore product. Of course, they get back to me right away saying that it already shipped, and I should try it in smaller doses. I called and left a message on their customer service line about how what happened, and I was charged $36 for something I will throw away again. It's been over a week, and no one has called me back. I still have the delivery in its shipping package and would like to return it for a full refund.

Read full review of Ryze Superfoods and 30 comments

30 comments
Ray2026
Houston, US
Apr 14, 2024 12:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I keep getting auto renewed which is taking money off my card without permission, I need it refunded. On April 1st 11am

Nelson Madison
Midland, US
Mar 19, 2024 9:28 am EDT

I have requested discontinuation of this product, but it hasnt. Stop charging my credit card. Please send confirmation when done.

Ryze superfoods

thanks in advance.

Rana Kemal
Jan 16, 2024 4:41 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

For 4 months I have been trying to cancel my subscription. I have sent many e-mails, there has been no feedback. There is not even a phone number for the company. You owe me 144 dollars! And I didn't even check the auto-renewal box, this is theft! I want my subscription canceled and refunded immediately.

Lena Briskin
Dec 25, 2023 6:27 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

frying to reach customer service listed, the number is not a working number, they don't answer to email

I
I
Ilwulocal10
Oakland, US
Dec 25, 2023 5:30 am EST

i did not autorize monthly supscription. tried to call them got voice mail

Cindy Bilbrey
Dec 17, 2023 3:58 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered coffee on Nov 26th and payed extra for fast shipping and still have not received my item! Here is a copy of my order.

View 0 more photos
Norma Duran
Mundelein, US
Dec 06, 2023 7:51 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have made a onetime purchase with this company a subscription was not a portion during a purchase . Trying to contact the company for guidance to resolve and the are not responding phone numbers are disconnected. Emails don’t get respond.

G
G
Gigigirl521
Dec 06, 2023 4:51 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased ryze coffee and now I am being charged twice on my bank account and I did not authorize these charges. This company is a scam. Buyer be ware! When you try to get ahold of the company they don’t have a contact phone number, it goes straight to VM. Total scam

Carolina santana
New york, US
Dec 02, 2023 12:28 pm EST

This people don’t say this will be a recurring charge and they don’t have a phone number to reach out not even an email and they charge you every month eithout your realize it and I didn’t receive the items because i live abroad. This is so fustrating you cannot even cancel this.

Lmariell69
Aurora, US
Dec 02, 2023 10:17 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered one bag, I started it on 10-31-23 then they charged me again 3 weeks later on 11-25-23. I did not sign up for a subscription and there's no way to get a hold of anyone. I'm allergic to it also. I would like a refund!

Ryze Superfoods Reviews 0

Looks like Ryze Superfoods has no reviews yet.
Subscribe to receive notifications of all new customer feedback

About Ryze Superfoods

Screenshot Ryze Superfoods
Ryze Superfoods is a company that is dedicated to providing high-quality, nutrient-dense superfoods to health-conscious individuals. The company was founded with the mission of making healthy eating easy and accessible for everyone, and they have been successful in achieving this goal through their range of products.

One of the key features of Ryze Superfoods is their commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients in their products. They source their ingredients from trusted suppliers who share their values and commitment to sustainability and ethical practices. This ensures that their products are not only good for you, but also good for the planet.

Ryze Superfoods offers a wide range of products, including superfood powders, protein powders, and snack bars. Each product is carefully crafted to provide maximum nutritional benefits, with a focus on using ingredients that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.

One of the standout products from Ryze Superfoods is their Superfood Powder, which is a blend of 14 different superfoods, including spirulina, chlorella, and wheatgrass. This powder is packed with nutrients and can be easily added to smoothies, juices, or even water for a quick and easy boost of nutrition.

Another popular product from Ryze Superfoods is their Protein Powder, which is made from a blend of plant-based proteins, including pea protein and brown rice protein. This powder is perfect for anyone looking to increase their protein intake, whether they are a vegan, vegetarian, or simply looking for a healthier alternative to traditional protein powders.

Overall, Ryze Superfoods is a company that is dedicated to providing high-quality, nutrient-dense superfoods to health-conscious individuals. With their commitment to using only the best ingredients and their range of products designed to make healthy eating easy and accessible, Ryze Superfoods is a company that is definitely worth checking out.

Overview of Ryze Superfoods complaint handling

Ryze Superfoods reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 16, 2023. The latest review Ryze mushroom coffee - deceptive practices re: unauthorized auto-ship was posted on Jun 28, 2024. The latest complaint Automatic billing I never ordered. was resolved on Jun 17, 2024. Ryze Superfoods has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 107 reviews. Ryze Superfoods has resolved 85 complaints.
Ratings on other review websites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.9
8641 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Ryze Superfoods Contacts

2. Ryze Superfoods phone numbers
    +1 (617) 221-3852
    +1 (617) 221-3852
    Click up if you have successfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number 18 18 users reported that they have successfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number Click down if you have unsuccessfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number 64 64 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number
  3. Ryze Superfoods address
    867 Boylston Street, 5th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts, 02116, United States
  4. Ryze Superfoods social media
  5. Michael
    Checked and verified by Michael This contact information is personally checked and verified by the ComplaintsBoard representative. Learn more
    Jul 11, 2024
Ryze Superfoods Category
Ryze Superfoods is ranked 1 among 16 companies in the Organic and Healthy Food category

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone