Menu
For Business Write a review File a complaint
Ryze Superfoods Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Ryze Superfoods
Reviews and Complaints

Ryze Superfoods's customer service contact info has been verified by the ComplaintsBoard team. We made sure it's all legit and accurate, so you can trust it! 👌
www.ryzesuperfoods.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 20 Reviews 88 Complaints
Claimed
Ryze Superfoods has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

Ryze Superfoods Complaints 88

9:17 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Auto subscription

When I placed this order in December, I did not sign up for a reoccurring subscription. I activated the account to receive information about this product. I wanted to try the the product which is why I purchased two bags with my initial order to give it a try and its not working for me. I was unaware until today when my Paypal account was charged that a reoccurring subscription had been set up without my knowledge. Please refund the most payment of $54 which I did not authorize and also please provide instructions on how to return most recent shipped order as I do not want it, did not order it and I can’t give anyone else a product that I’m choosing not to move forward with.

Claimed loss: $54

Desired outcome: Refund in full of $54 and cancellation of all connection to RYZE

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Ryze Superfoods representatives only. If you are affiliated with Ryze Superfoods, please claim your business to access these details.

5:21 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze coffee

These SCAMMERS owe me $108.00. Plus, it was almost impossible to delete the fake subscription they attached to my credit card. Gutless cowards refuse to publish a phone number on their website and especially not on the credit card entry. There's nothing more disgusting than a fraud and a thief. Wanna prove me wrong? call me at [protected] and delete the "subscription I never signed up for and refund my credit card for the orders I never placed.

Claimed loss: $108.00

Desired outcome: Credit the fraudulent charges back to my credit card.

12:20 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As many others have complained, I too was somehow signed up for a monthly subscription I never selected. My initial order on October 26, 2023 does not indicate a subscription selection on my part. I contacted Ryze to request a refund and Mr. Alex Crusoe, who is a very smooth talking and cordial salesperson, sent me "proof" that I had selected a subscription...

Y
11:49 am EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryse

I ordered 2 packs of your coffee one for myself and one for my daughter. I didn't sign up for this reorder. My first order was $72. I thought this was was expensive, but I wanted to try it and thought it would be a nice gift for my daughter. If I had know you all would sign me up for this subscription I would not have ordered at all. Now I have called and left messages after messages. I have emailed, and even contacted my bank about this. If you up front with people and let them decide if they want to keep ordering your product. This way people won't see you as a scam. This has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Claimed loss: $72

Desired outcome: A refund on this second order, cancelled subscription.

12:44 pm EST
Verified customer The reviewer confirmed their account using Facebook. Learn more

Ryze Superfoods Ryze coffee

I stopped my monthly subscription because it was getting to expensive. I called and cancelled and thought I was done with Ryze.

Earlier this month I received another package in the mail and my account was charged.

I keep trying to call, but the phone number is not working and I can’t reach anyone.

I wished I would have never ordered from this company.

Claimed loss: Money

Desired outcome: My money back

I
I
Ilwulocal10
Oakland, US
Dec 15, 2023 4:20 pm EST

I wish these companies would tell customers that they don't offer phone support because had I known that I would not have purchased ryze mushroom coffee. You call them and they show their appreciation for you purchasing their product by offering voice mail for support instead of phone support. They take your money then don't want to talk to you about their fraudulent practices.

jdw

1:52 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze superfood mushroom coffee

I have ordered with Ryze earlier this year after hearing good things about the product. A month later they charged me again and sent me another shipment as I was unaware that I had subscribed. Apparently that is in the fine print when you order. I was able to cancel my subscription. Eventually I ran out of product so I placed another order November 2nd, this time opting for the one time purchase. December 2nd I found a charge on my card in the amount of $54 from Ryze. I attempted to sign in to my account with them on their website. I found that I have no subscription and that the order from November and December were not visible in the area where it says “manage subscription”. They do not have a phone number that works, when I call iI get a message saying that the call cannot be completed as dialed. I’m confused as to why I was charged without my consent and am disappointed in these unethical charges from a company that is supposed to be supporting wellness. I’d like a refund.

Claimed loss: $54.00

Desired outcome: Refund

8:15 am EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze mushroom coffee

Ordered and received a trial bag of mushroom coffee from Ryze on Facebook for 25.50. Then around a month later I started getting emails that your order is ready and then confirmed on its way. A charge for 36 dollars was immediately taken from my account. I began emailing the company stating I never signed up for this and I only purchased the trial bag of coffee. I started getting automated messages trying to sell me more coffee and recipes. I continued to email stating again I never signed up for this and do not like the taste as well. I want a refund for both orders. Finally a response comes through stating they will give me a refund and send a return label for the first order. Then the email stated when you get the second order contact us and we will give you a refund and a return label. The company has since stopped responding. I need a refund and return label for this 2nd order of mushroom coffee for 36 dollars.

Claimed loss: As of right now the loss is 36 dollars for the second shipment

Desired outcome: I would like a refund for the 36 dollars and a return label for this second shipment.

Update by Andrew Marron
Dec 15, 2023 3:58 pm EST

Ryze coffee refunded the 36 dollars. Case has been resolved.

10:00 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods I ordered the wrong item

I ordered the wrong item and sent them an email that I could not change the order. They messaged that they canceled it for me and that I could order what I wanted. They have a promo, HOLIDAY, for a discount on your order. When I placed the order, they messaged me that I used it on the canceled order and that I could not use it on the order that I wanted, so I did not get the promo discount on my order today. I want my discount on the right order that I should get, or else I would cancel my order.

Dec 05, 2023 9:19 am EST

I placed a order with ryze and asked them to cancel my orders several times and I keep getting the run around please cancel my orders from 12/04/2023@ 9:15 pm central time order# 4950319

Dec 05, 2023 10:20 am EST

i order ryze coffee & ryze cocoa and i message alex@ryzesuperfoods.com and asked them to cancel my orders #4950319 amounts $51.00 & $31.00 and they are giving me a run around i have tried emailing them no responsed back to me for a total refund and i do not want these items because i heard it is a scam what and how can i get my refund back to my payment method back to me please help me get my refund back to my card i used to place this orders for me please help me

Dec 04, 2023 10:08 pm EST

I want to cancel my order ASAP

3:24 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze Superfoods

Placed an order on Nov 13th, and received a tracking number the very same day, which detailed the item would arrive within 10 days. 10 days later, still no item. Informed from the "owner" that they are sorry for the delay and they will look into it immediately. Another 10 days later, still no package, but they implore me NOT to leave a negative review. That should've been my first clue. Once again let them know that I have not received a package. This time I did not get a response. I called my bank and asked them to please reverse the charge. I also informed them that this company is a scam and anyone who purchases this from them, should read the reviews prior to ordering. Save your money and energy.

Claimed loss: $30

Desired outcome: Apology, overnight shipment of product.

R
2:00 pm EST
Ryze Superfoods has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ryze Superfoods auto shipment never sign.

Hello STOP sending me coffee, I never sign for automatic shipment. I don't even like the coffee, the 1st bag I only use twice and the rest I don't even use, planning to throw it because give me stomach ache. DO NOT SEND me coffee. I already disputing the charge to my credit card that you just charge on 12/03/23. I don't want any RYZE coffee. Please DO NOT SEND ME and please return my money.

2:31 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze mushroom coffee

I am not one to write negative reviews about things so this is new for me. I originally placed an order in September for 1 mushroom coffee that I vividly remember clicking "one-time order" because I don't like my card being charged without my knowledge or permission. Come to find out, yesterday I got another email claiming that I had another order on the way for a coffee that I did not want nor order. The coffee had not been being dropped off at my door and had apparently been being put in a hot mailbox somewhere in my complex that I wasn't aware of. Therefore I did not know that coffee shipments had been being sent to me over the past couple months. I tried to reach out via phone multiple times yesterday and today and it is going straight to voicemail. I also sent multiple messages and emails and still have not heard back. Two additional coffees have been sent to me that I can not use and do not want. Very frustrated and disgusted.

Claimed loss: $104

Desired outcome: I want my subscription cancelled and my money back

5:31 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze mushroom coffee

I ordered from them once for 25$ And they stole 45$ last month a few days later. I didn’t notice untill they stole another 54$ yesterday from me. I never signed up for anything and I wouldn’t ever sign up for anything monthly. I had to get rid of my card and get new one because they stole from me. Don’t use this company they are frauds! I’m scared to know what’s in there coffee.

Claimed loss: 100$ stolen

Desired outcome: I would like my money back

2:37 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Autopay

I made a once off purchase on 10/31/2023 to try out this product. Today I see they have charged my account again for $54. And they are saying I signed up for recurring shipments. I did not sign up for this and I want my money back. This is a scam. When I call their number it goes to voicemail. I have emailed them to refund and cancel so called recurring payments. Instead of saying they will cancel they are asking me how the coffee is REALLY

Claimed loss: $54

Desired outcome: Refund

4:02 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze coffee

I keep getting this shipment of coffee in the mail that I did not order and do NOT want. The package cones with no information to contact anyone to stop this from happening - no customer service - no phone number. I looked up the company online and it says that I can stop the “subscription” by signing into my account. I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT. This is incredibly upsetting. While this may be a way for your company to make money, you should consider the effect on the other end. My son just died. Refund these two coffees and STOP sending these to me.

Claimed loss: Two bags of full size coffee - Ryze Mushroom

Desired outcome: Refund - STOP sending these bags of coffee to my home.

Tim B. H.
US
Nov 29, 2023 9:01 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same thing happened to me. I have emailed them twice to cancel my recurring order. They have refused to do so. I have 5 unopened bags I don't want. Very deceptive and dishonest company.

O
5:31 pm EST
Ryze Superfoods has left an official reply on this complaint.

Ryze Superfoods Recurring subscription.

This company sneakily signs you up for a monthly recurring subscription when you buy their product. It is NOT clear or obvious in checkout. I checked my email history, not a single email stating I signed up for a recurring monthly subscription. My confirmation email mentions nothing about recurring fees. If you are automatically signing customers up for a subcription upon purchase, it needs to be VERY clear and obvious. Awful business model. Even if I like the product I will never buy from them again for this reason.

E
9:36 am EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze coffee

Customer service is a joke. I canceled a card. I don't know how they were still able to process it but instead of canceling my order before it shipped, they just shipped it out faster by FedEx for a Sunday delivery because the payment was processed that Friday morning. I wake up at 2am so i saw the emails before they even opened up and i sent an email right then and there. Thanks for stealing my electric bill money you soulless monsters single mom with 4 kids ring to make it work. By the way, when the package arrived, it was DAMAGED! Trying to get to the cancelation/skip page is a hassle and I couldn't find it to skip the month. I'll never come back. You heartless people ruined this family's everything this holiday season all because of your greed. Plenty of other mushroom coffees to choose from. Go somewhere else.

Claimed loss: $70

Desired outcome: Complete refund, not that this company will ever care about what they did.

4:18 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Mushroom coffee

I initially signed up for a subscription, then canceled it after tasting the product. To me it tastes like mildly coconutty water. Ryze acknowledged the cancelation, but when I asked for a refund for the untouched shipment that came to my house 2 days ago, I got nothing but the run around from them. You have to email them to ask how to return the product and get a refund. In response, I was told that I just don't like it "yet", that maybe I need to give it to a relative, or that I need to buy their creamer. In frustration, I asked if they were going to refund me or not. Nothing but crickets since. The emails are supposedly from the founder but likely a bot, wishing me a great day while ignoring my request. Either way, it makes them look sketchy. I want my money back, plain and simple.

Claimed loss: 30.00

6:23 pm EST

Ryze Superfoods Ryze coffee

On Oct 21 I ordered 2 bags of coffee. After 2 weeks of the coffee, my legs turned bright red and swollen and ended up at the doctors for medication as it appears my body does not like your coffee or something in it. I have two bags I would like refunded please. It will not allow me to add a photo of my transaction.

Kimberlee Jolly

[protected]@rocketmail.com

6607 is the end of my cc.

And the auto pay off. I can't get into account to cancel.

Claimed loss: 40.80

Desired outcome: Please refund my money for coffee that hurts my body.

12:57 pm EST

November 9, 2023

I have been trying to cancel my Ryze subscription due to my inability to keep up with the volume being sent. I’m unable to link my subscription to my online account, or contact a representative for the company via email or online to discuss the situation. It is an endless loop of frustration. These are poor and deceptive business practices and I’m gong to dispute the charges with my credit card and if that doesn’t work, I’ll change the card altogether.

Claimed loss: $70

Desired outcome: Cancel this account

Jessica DuPuis
US
Nov 16, 2023 4:33 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Liz, this same thing happened to me. I notice Alex says he can “delay, skip or cancel orders” so what I hear is he understands what those words mean. However, I am unsure how he mixes up the words skip and cancel as that is two different requests! I am disputing charges as well. This is shady business practice. Jessica DuPuis

K
3:32 am EST

Ryze Superfoods RYZE Coffee Subscription

I contacted Andree from RYZE about canceling my subscription but she said it has already been shipped but can provide me with a return label for full refund. The product however shipped only after this communication and RYZE could have cancelled it when I requested.

I received the packaged and shipped it back using the same USPS return label provided by Andree from RYZE.

I was in contact with Andree from RYZE multiple times before I sent the package back and she responded to me promptly.

Once the package was sent back and I started requesting the status of my refund, RYZE does not respond back.

RYZE is aware that I did not want my subscription to be continued after I received it for the first time and still shipped the product. RYZE is choosing to not respond on the refund status after the product is returned back to them.

Desired outcome: $66

Ryze Superfoods Reviews 0

Looks like Ryze Superfoods has no reviews yet.
Subscribe to receive notifications of all new customer feedback

About Ryze Superfoods

Screenshot Ryze Superfoods
Ryze Superfoods is a company that is dedicated to providing high-quality, nutrient-dense superfoods to health-conscious individuals. The company was founded with the mission of making healthy eating easy and accessible for everyone, and they have been successful in achieving this goal through their range of products.

One of the key features of Ryze Superfoods is their commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients in their products. They source their ingredients from trusted suppliers who share their values and commitment to sustainability and ethical practices. This ensures that their products are not only good for you, but also good for the planet.

Ryze Superfoods offers a wide range of products, including superfood powders, protein powders, and snack bars. Each product is carefully crafted to provide maximum nutritional benefits, with a focus on using ingredients that are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.

One of the standout products from Ryze Superfoods is their Superfood Powder, which is a blend of 14 different superfoods, including spirulina, chlorella, and wheatgrass. This powder is packed with nutrients and can be easily added to smoothies, juices, or even water for a quick and easy boost of nutrition.

Another popular product from Ryze Superfoods is their Protein Powder, which is made from a blend of plant-based proteins, including pea protein and brown rice protein. This powder is perfect for anyone looking to increase their protein intake, whether they are a vegan, vegetarian, or simply looking for a healthier alternative to traditional protein powders.

Overall, Ryze Superfoods is a company that is dedicated to providing high-quality, nutrient-dense superfoods to health-conscious individuals. With their commitment to using only the best ingredients and their range of products designed to make healthy eating easy and accessible, Ryze Superfoods is a company that is definitely worth checking out.

Overview of Ryze Superfoods complaint handling

Ryze Superfoods reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 16, 2023. The latest review Service was posted on Jul 10, 2024. The latest complaint Automatic billing I never ordered. was resolved on Jun 17, 2024. Ryze Superfoods has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 108 reviews. Ryze Superfoods has resolved 85 complaints.
Ratings on other review websites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.9
8832 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Ryze Superfoods Contacts

2. Ryze Superfoods phone numbers
    +1 (617) 221-3852
    +1 (617) 221-3852
    Click up if you have successfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number 19 19 users reported that they have successfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number Click down if you have unsuccessfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number 64 64 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Ryze Superfoods by calling +1 (617) 221-3852 phone number
  3. Ryze Superfoods address
    867 Boylston Street, 5th Floor, Boston, Massachusetts, 02116, United States
  4. Ryze Superfoods social media
  5. Michael
    Checked and verified by Michael This contact information is personally checked and verified by the ComplaintsBoard representative. Learn more
    Jul 21, 2024
Ryze Superfoods Category
Ryze Superfoods is ranked 1 among 16 companies in the Organic and Healthy Food category

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone