Having problems with Glutino?

Glutino Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 266 2472 (United States)
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 1300
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Glutino Customer Service. Initial Glutino complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Glutino above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Glutino. Discuss the issues you have had with Glutino and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Glutino[protected]@aol.com

I opened a bag of pretzel chips last night and couldn't eat any as the oil in them had gone rancid. These had been purchased from Kroger two weeks ago. I would appreciate some kind of credit. The expiration date was: 31AUG2021KK. Other codes on the package were: 244A140205 and [protected] 14:19.
Thank you for providing gluten free options.
Linda Schafrick

GlutinoAnimal crackers

Hi, my name is Alaetra Dorsa and I am writing this to inform the Glutino company that I have been extremely disappointed with my last two purchases of your Glutino animal crackers. I initially noticed that the package size had been reduced however I assumed that the product would still taste the same. Unfortunately, the taste of your animal crackers was totally different (and not in a good way). I thought that maybe I had a defective bag and decided to return the cookies and purchase a new bag a few weeks later only to discover the same problem. The animal crackers taste like baking soda and are not the same delicious cookies that I have always loved. I am gluten free and those use to be my favorite cookies. Sadly, I won't buy them anymore for the family due to the change in taste. Is there a reason why the taste and also the bag size changed?...Sad customer :[protected] [protected]@sbcglobal.net

GlutinoEnglish muffin

Your English muffin used to be the best. I used it as a hamburger roll and for just about everything. However, apparently the recipe has changed. It has a different appearance, texture and especially taste. I have continued to use it for a couple of months, but won't purchase again-just do not care for the taste. Unfortunately it now tastes just like the Udi English muffin which I also don't buy.

GlutinoGlutino loaf

I used to buy your loaves only, because they were the best. Now that you have changed your recipe, I wish you would go back to the old one. Your new one tastes like sawdust, not good at all.

Also, where can Ibuy your 6 inch pizza, that is, if you have not changed the receipe. The 6 inch is a better size for a single living alone.

Mrs Marjorie Pearce

Annette Brown Jul 27, 2019

Hi what have you done to the recipe for Gluten Free English Muffins? They are disgusting!! I have been buying these for years, it seems like everything else these days you have to change it (in your opinion) for the better. Everyone out there who has to rely on this type of food for their wellbeing is subjected to higher prices and smaller portion sizes to start with (and I won't get into the extremely high sugar content of everything). Please don't change any more of your recipes I am running out of options...Thanks Annette

Feb 09, 2019

Glutino — White sandwich bread

I have always loved glutino white sandwich loaf as a gluten free substitute for bread. Just recently the...