The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ryan Homes — Awful experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We were looking for a Single Family Home in Kirkpactrick Farms, Aldie VA.When we had made our mind to buy the house, we started negotiating the price but we were told that unless we are willing to sign the contract, they will not negotiate on the price. For them, negotiating on price before entering into a contract was shear wastage of time. The exact words they mentioned were " If you are looking for *** price then its wastage of your and our time.If you're willing to sign the contract, only then we will talk about the price." The way they communicated was so impolite and uncivil that we had to leave their premises there and then.
So Beware of the unpolished and poor staff of ryan homes.
More Ryan Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Ryan Homes - Don't buy, don't believe!
- Ryan Homes - First time home buyer without realtor
- Ryan Homes - Scam and cheating
- Ryan Homes, NVR Mortgage - There are holes and cracks everywhere
- Ryan Homes - Beware
- NVR Inc / Ryan Homes - Homes
- Ryan Homes - Melted siding caused from window reflection - window and siding replacement necessary
- Ryan Homes - Air conditioner
- Ryan Homes - Customer service, leesburg, va - crescent place
- Ryan Homes - Hardwood floors, staircase, lack of landscaping, etc