RushCardlocked out of my card account/unreleased money for bill payment

I paid my Direct tv bill with my card as I do monthly, but for some reason the money was taken off of my card but not released to Direct TV and now my tv service has been interrupted. They still have not posted my $155 to my Direct tv account and have not posted the money back on my card. What in the hell is going on with you guys??? This is our lives that you're playing with.

• Mi
    Mildred Cox Nov 05, 2015

I've been trying to call and speak with Customer Service about this problem all day and have been on hold for over an hour. Very poor customer service with this new bank.

• Mi
    Mildred Cox Nov 05, 2015

I finally got ahold of a customer service representative and he says that they cannot release my funds to pay my bill for 10 days!!! This service is a damn joke! And I'm suppose to believe that non of the managers have a administrator key to override the system and release my funds. I'm tired of being talked to like a damn fool.

• Ho
    Hope Calhoun Nov 08, 2015

I also, am having a major problem with Rush Card services. I did a green dot upload of $500.00 on the fourth of November. I called the cable company to pay my bill. THE two TRANSACTION using my rush card ( that I put five dollars on Nov.4 ) was.declined both times.I checked my balance online and I was shocked. My online account stated, my balance was 0.00, but I had $ 500.00 credit.I have discuss this matter with several customer service representative and numerous supervisors. Today, it is November 8, 2015 and still no resolution to my account. I am highly mad and very disappointed in Rush card service.Yes they might attempted to have upgraded they services but this should not have effected the clients like this !!!

• Go
    goodlove5 Nov 11, 2015

I'm having that problem to so what I need to do

• Go
    goodlove5 Nov 11, 2015

My account was lock and I need to know why and when it will be unlock