Rural Kingpersonnel

K Review updated:

On july 16, 2008 around three in the afternoon, i visited the rural king store on Fort Campbell Blvd in Clarksville, TN. I went there to find out how to put together a hackmore. I asked a salespertson (male) if he would show me how to put it together. I kept asking him questions and finally he said "Maybe I should get my wife in here to show you. She only charges 25.00 an hour." I left the store. I will not be back and I will tell everyone that wants to know why i will not be back.

• Ti
    Timam Aug 14, 2018

Johnathan the store manger is have sexual relations with jessica porter which works right under him and she is still married they have been seen coming out of mangers office with hair and clothes messed up

• Ky
    Kyle perry Aug 20, 2018

Bought these pants a little over a month ago and already have a tip down to the crouch. Unwearable. Size 38w - 30L would like a new pair to replace them or my money back
    880 Galneer st vienna, IL 62995 I always shop and buy rural king products but these pants were unacceptable!

• Do
    Don12 Aug 20, 2018

I**Ok I*iiiiii

• Un
    Unsatisfied customer 1974 Sep 09, 2018

I bought a Smith & Wesson mp .22 from patriot guns specifically because your store in crystal river Florida would not allow my 15 year old daughter to hold an unloaded hand gun in my presence to see if it fit her small hands. Might I add she has been shooting since she was 8 and knows more about guns than your staff.

• Tr
    Tricia Mc Farland Sep 18, 2018

Placed an ordered on line, waited 10 days, status always said still processing. Then just recieved a email saying one of the items I ordered was out of stock so they canceled my whole order. Never order online from them.

• Co
    Codyb91 Oct 22, 2018

I have call 5 time and no answer I have left a message about every time and response I'm try to get my rebate that they declined that's a store manager said they had to honor so I'm try to get my rebate figured out but no one wants to answer or call me back I don't know what else to do.

• Ai
    aihpledalihp May 05, 2019

The Sweetwater, Tennesse, Rural KIng had no bags to put purchases in today.
    Very difficult to carry out our items in our hands.
    None of the service desks had any.

Serious problem, hard to carry lots of items.

Thanks,
    Barbara Bolt

• Ar
    Arlene Traxler Jul 10, 2019

Yes they do to run out of bags quite frequently I think who over does supply ordering has too many other duties as most employees do there and they forget to order enough supplies.

• Ta
    Taekook Lover Oct 19, 2019

There was a dead chick inside with all the other chicks and we tried to get someone but know one came we waited for like 15 minutes it's terrible all of the other chicks were stepping all over the dead one it's terrible.