Ruby Tuesdayservice

My husband & I went to Ruby Tuesday this last Sat. to have a nice meal we don't get to eat out much and we have enjoyed Ruby Tuesday in the passed but last Sat. was terrible. We had to wait for a short time before the hostess seated us, then we sat there waiting for a long while, the waitress didn't even look at us for fear I suppose we might ask her to get us some drinks, after waiting for half an hour I saw the waitress talking to the hostess and they both looked our direction, but still no one came to serve us. It was 7:30 in the evening and the place was not busy. I don't know what the problem was but I was very upset and we got up and went out the door another couple asked us how was it on our way out and we told tem good luck getting served we didn't they left also.
Thank you for letting me vent.