Ruby Tuesdayovercharged on credit card/ forrgery

On september 10, 2010 I and a group of friends went out to eat at ruby tuesday in americus, ga. Our waitress was name niami garcia. The entire night she had messed the order up. At the end of the night my I was charged $5. 50 on my visa debit card, where I sighned my ticket with a red pen. Mon sept 13, 2010 I check my bank statement online and notice that I was charged $5. 50 plus and additioal $26. 76. I contact my bank and they lifted the hold off my card. Well today sept 15, 2010 I reviewed my statement again and I was charged $38. 00 from ruby tues. I called the manger kelly robert and advice him hat wa going on. He called me back and told me where he had found the ticket where I signed for $38. 00. I told him that I didnt sign a ticket for that amount and the amount I signed the ticket or was $5. 50 and it was in red. He had that ticket as well. I ask him to compare the signature because there was know way they could look alike, niami had infact orged my signature. He told me he couldn't disclose that information and there was nothing he could do. I feel that was very unproessional considering his position there. I was not satisfied with the result I got from the manger. I feel maybe this is something they do all the time because he showed know synpathy. I hope by fileing this complaint I can see some type of justice. I did in fact contact my bank again and legal action will be takn. Thanks in advance.

• Kl
    K Lawrence Dec 14, 2010

I had the same thing happen to me in Winder, Georgia except they said they were going to reimburse me but I haven't seen it yet. That's been since 10/12/2010. I live in Georgia but the unauthorized charge was in Clinton, MD.???? Sounds like some inside jobs to me.

• Pe
    Peoplearereallydumb Oct 12, 2012

Learn to spell monkey

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices