Ruby Tuesdaypoor service

One major complaint and a bill for my lost time is in order. We ordered meal at 8:15 pm sunday night. There were two adults and one child (3 yr old) in my party. Child's meal delivered in 10 minutes. No silverware. Had to ask for silverware. Next we discovered that we needed a straw for child's beverage, and ketchup. It took no less than 3 other servers (Other than our waitress) before we finally had the child eating. Here's the real issue the two adult meals never arrived. We went to complain and were informed by manager (Also cook (?) ) at 8:55 pm that our meals were given to other customers. Told that meal would be put on now and we could wait another 20 minutes (Ordered new orleans seafood and burgers). We told manager/cook we couldnt wait. Manager offered to comp meal, offered us cheesecake, offered us a gift certificate, even offered a complaint number. We agreed to accept a gift card - we had waited an hour for our dinner and were still hungry. Manager left to retrieve complaint telephone number and gift certificate. We wait a few more minutes - about 5 minutes - and our waitress shows up with our bill to pay. We walk out. Ruby tuesday inc. Has lost my business.

• Sc
    Scottydoll Jul 28, 2016

I placed a to go order in Fort Gratiot, MI 07/27/2016, for a pulled pork sandwich...When I got home and opened the box all I saw was bun...pulled the bun off and there was literallly maybe and 1/8" of pork..I have a picture...this sadwich was $9.99...I measured the amount of pork and it was 2 tsps.

This was a total rip off...it tasted fine but no way was it worth 9.99.

• Na
    nancylachan Jul 26, 2016

07-25-16 Lunch at Ruby Tuesdays located at 287 WASHINGTON STREET
    ATTLEBORO, MA 02703.
    The service was unbelievably slow. The waiter was rude and short with me and my family. Disappeared for at least 20 minutes before returning to take drink orders. When he made a mistake on the drinks he blamed my 11 year old. I wouldn't want this waiter ever again. Two our of four dishes were delivered to table totally cold. I have been to Ruby Tuesdays many times but never such bad service and food. Please make this right.

• Sh
    SheraLawton Mar 17, 2016

Chris must have been having a crazy day because when he was verbally disrespectful to me, I had just arrived and there was only 2 other people at the bar. Just unacceptable and unprofessional. This was my 2nd visit and my last. I will be calling corporate regarding this as well.

• Ro
    Rose Hatchett Feb 17, 2016

We ordered our food and told the waitress that we wanted to take our side salad home. We were informed we could not do that. We have always done that! The manager told us before that she loses money that way. Well
    She just lost more than a few salad leaves. We come in 2 to 4 times a week, however tonight will be our last time. Ruby Tuesday needs to appreciate there regular coustomers. The management needs replacing at this store. It has continually went down hill since Jill transferred out!

Surip Jan 21, 2016

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Surip Jan 21, 2016

Wednesday, 1/20/16 We love the restaurant, always satisfied with food and service. Our complaint: at 8:00PM (restaurant open until 10:00PM)an employee started sweeping the carpet at the booth across from us and the dust was flying around. They should wait until customers are not in the area of cleanup.

• Er
    erinknee Jun 30, 2009

They did everything they could in their power to right the wrongs and still you find their service unacceptable? Please.
    I would find distaste in a management where poor service is simply ignored and given little to no attention. They had some problems (probably a combination of reasons for your orders/service) at this particular store, but they obviously cared to better your sour evening, and for that, I wouldn't pass judgement on this place or the entire chain in general.

• Du
    Dumb Pubbie May 22, 2009

The hostess was obviously an idiot and sat you in a closed section (no one is responsible for the tables) and no one on the staff thought to make sure someone had taken care of you. It's assumed that if I don't have them someone else does. People don't go around making sure every table has been taken care of. Next time, if someone doesn't come to your table in 2 minutes go back to the host stand and tell them what's up. Don't be all passive aggressive and wait for 30 minutes (lie) then leave without saying anything.

• Do
    DOn86 Mar 25, 2009

This was the first time I went to a Ruby Tuesday. So my sister and I entered the restaurant and the hostess was hiding behind her post and playing with her nails. Then she realize there's someone at the entrance way and gets up. She gives us a dirty look and took us to our table. The restaurant did not look very busy and looks like the have a lot of staff working. The worst part is that the whole time we sat at our table, no server or worker came up to take our order. They went right past us to the other table and when I asked nicely that we are ready, they completely ignored us! 30 mins we been on that table and no service at all. No Drinks no anything! The workers were either help the other people that came after us or sitting around laughing and doing absolutely nothing. What kind of restaurant is this? So we got up and left and they didn't care about it. Never have I ever been to a restaurant that completely ignores a table and serve others like that.

• Valerie Dec 04, 2008

Three friends and I went to Ruby Tuesday at Crabtree Mall in Raleigh, NC at 1:00 on Sunday afternoon. I asked the host to put our name on the wait list and was told it would be 15 minutes which turned into 45 minutes. We watched as several parties came in after us but were sat before us. After finally being seated our server, Kaley, came to the table after about five minutes told us the drink specials and we ordered drinks which took about five minutes to get. We ordered our meal, 3 medium burgers and Salmon no rice sub greenbeans, 45 minutes later when we finally got food the greenbeans were not subbed for the rice and the fries were cold on the burgers as well as my burger being rare and the other 2 well done. The manager came over, no name tag, and told me my burger would be fixed but never came back to the table, my burger came out 5 minutes later burnt and dry, I know it was microwaved. From the manager, the host, and server it was the worst experience I have ever had in a restraunt. It took us 3 1/2 hours to have lunch! Little did they know I have been a server for 16 years and the friends I was with was a FOH manager, a BOH manager and a host. I will never return to a Ruby Tuesday again!