Ruby Tuesdaypresentation

B

My Wife and I went to Ruby Tuesday's on Tower Road in Colorado on 2/27/2016, we were sat a 6 top table (why I have no idea, as there were 4 top's available). The waitress was charming. I ordered The New Orleans seafood dish and my wife ordered a Salmon dish.

When the food arrived there was the New Orleans and a potato, nothing else, not a slice of Lemon or Parsley. There was no attempt to present this plate of food with any thought toward presentation. I must give credit where it is due, the meal was very good, but the presentation was very bad.