Rotita.comunethical behavior. very unprofessional company.

C Jul 18, 2019

I purchased 6 bathing suits from this company Rotita.com on June 19, 2019 for a total charged to my credit card of $153.13. The first pkg with one suit came from Shanghai, China. The remainder of my order came weeks later from Yuzhen Business, 8555 Tonnelle Avenue, Suite 301, North Bergen, NJ 07047. One of the suits had been tried on as the hygiene strip in the suit had hair on it. Another was missing the bottom part of the suit. I attempted to create a tickets to return this order but the site kept crashing. Several attempts later I asked for a RMA number and address where to send these items for a full refund and can't get the info required to return and receive a refund. The entire process is extremely difficult and no rep to speak to in order to assist a return. Emails were exchanged but I still have these items that need to be returned with a RMA number and an address where to ship them, at my own expense. Also no receipt was included in any pkgs. received. This company is extremely unprofessional and make it extremely difficult to return and receive a full refund.