Rotita.comi'm trying to exchange 2 blouses.

R May 23, 2019 Review updated:

I rec'd 3 items that I purchased and rec'd them today, May 23, 2019. I'm trying to exchange 2 blouses that I ordered in XL. I need XXL. Didn't realize that they came smaller. My complaint is that I can't get to the website to get a ticket to return/exchange them. Website keeps stating system is busy. Try again later. I have been trying and trying and trying. How can I exchange them?

• Wi
    Wilma77 Jun 27, 2019

This happened to me as well. Good luck if you want to return something!