RoseGalorder not received; requests ignored

S

My order was supposedly mailed over one month ago and I still haven't received it. I've sent two requests for RoseGal to contact me regarding my issue, and even though they say "we will contact you in 24 hours", I haven't received any notification from their service department. In fact, I don't even see my request numbers listed on my login page. It seems as though this company is a scam. My advice, DO NOT ORDER FROM ROSEGAL!!

• Ca
    Carla Tatoian Jun 05, 2017

I order back in April 21 and it was a lot of money for me, please I really want what order. I will not order from you again

• Ra
    Rada G Apr 21, 2016

Dear sjdn,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [email protected] or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,
    Rosegal.com Customer Service

• Re
    Reviewer36473 Feb 02, 2016

I paid for expedited shipping, my order arrived 2 months later and the was nothing like advertised in fact it actually looks like its been made up of scraps of a wetsuit and other bathing suit materials and the sizing is so random and awkward fitting I'm not even sure it would fit anybody shape right I have no Idea how they are still in business

Jodi J Allard Dec 30, 2015

Scam company. Cheap clothing. Can't get ahold of anyone to return the items.

• He
    Hello! Nov 07, 2015

I ordered boots thats were way smaller than they say i also order jumper an bag with it not recived, i cant open a ticket to email them cant get an online chat.im so upset

• Yk
    YKPisces Oct 21, 2015

I've had the exact same issue, except I ordered in AUGUST, and still have not received anything...

• Yk
    YKPisces Oct 20, 2015

I ordered 2 sweaters August 9th, it is now October 20th and I have yet to receive ANYTHING!!! The "Live Chat" is never working, the "Support Ticket" they never respond to, and I'm out money for clothing I've never received! Like really, 3 months and still nothing!!! My order number is/was Z1508121251413322.