[Resolved] Rooms to Gomy order number 7315928

We purchased an entire living room set 7pcs, a recliner chair and dinette set on 10/7/2017 and delivery date of 10/20/17. The beveled 48" glass table top had a hairline scratch, the coffee table beveled glass had chip about the size of a dime w/scratches along the top of the wood part of table and one of the end tables had several scratches. We purchased all new so called the Memorial Mall location in Houston to complain and was informed that customer service will be emailed about the situation and I would get a return call no later than the next day. Well no call was received so call back to store by Sunday, 10/22/17 and spoke to Mgr, Antonio who assured well as he stated " I promise I will get this resolved by tomorrow and will call you with a resolution", well as of 10/28/17 I have not received a call. So dissatisfied with the service after my purchase that I made 5 calls to the Regional Office that service the Houston area and only got voice mails and messages were left starting Wednesday, 10/25/17 and no return call as of date. I spoke CSR-Sharon who did all she could within her power to assist and trying to get items reordered and redelivered. I called back to store and Mgr, Antonio informed an office staffer that they can refund me all my order and they will pick up the items. I called again to complain about the rudeness of Antonio, spoke to Mgr. Tim who also promised to get issue resolved and nevertheless he did not and hung up call. I am so frustrated with the unprofessionalism of the management team and along with the original salesperson, oh by the way who would only take a message from me and refused to help resolved, but he did not refuse to take my 2900.00 plus dollars for the purchase. If I would have known that the quality of service after purchase would be so "horrible" I would have never purchased. My 2nd delivery on today, 10/28/17 the same tables had damage per scratches and the oval beveled glass top for my coffee table did not fit, it was hanging over the wood portion of the table and the delivery driver had to call that in. So at this point I was furious, called customer service about a reselect and went online and did not see any tables that would be equal to the purchase and was informed when I called the store that I would have to pay the greater difference. So finally I asked can I just return the 5 pieces-the 3 tables and lamps and was informed to just purchase the sofa and loveseat would be more and actually the price was less for the 2 pieces and they are picking up the tables and lamps and refunding me 595.00, but no person should have to go through all of this. I hope that this email is read and I would be contacted.

• Resolution Statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response · Oct 31, 2017

We are truly sorry to hear this! If you would like to shoot the order info to [protected]@Roomstogo.com I would be happy to look into this for you.