Rooms To Gocindy crawford pine manor pine bed

T Jun 08, 2019

I am still waiting to hear back from the manager of the Hoover, Al location about my 2nd delivery today, which didnt happen. Called the store left my name and number for the store manager to contact me since CSR says he wasn't in at the time I called, so needless to say i have still not heard back from the store manager whom I left word to call me.

• Updated by Tamica Johnson · Jun 06, 2019

The 1st bed was delivered on 5/28/19. The setup was all wrong ned mounted improperly needless to say the slacks spit into. This issue is not resolved yet. The replacement was today 6/6/19 the new setup/delivery guys were very helpful and professional. The total bed needs to be replaced. Left word for Hoover store mgr to call me. I am tired.

• Updated by Tamica Johnson · Jun 08, 2019

No updates yet, and i mind you this was initially setup for 5/28/19

• Rooms To Go's response · Jun 10, 2019

We are deeply disappointed to hear this! Please send us an email to [email protected] with your order info and we'd be more than happy to help in any way we can!

• Updated by Tamica Johnson · Jun 14, 2019

So its 9:26 at night...still waiting for Im hoping will be the 3rd and final delivery and setup. The bed I purchased in May is having to be changed out for another one. I hope I never have to get anything else from Rooms To Go. This ordeal has been so unbelieveable. If they think they are just gonna throw this together and leave...trust me it aint going to happen to me again. It's now 9:30 pm.