Romweworst customer service

Z

I made and order, but decided to cancel it. So I contacted Romwe customer support and asked them to cancel my order. I decided to cancel my purchase one hour later after I made an order. I received a reply the next day. They said that they couldn't cancel my order because they already prepared my package. These guys have an option to cancel an order. Their website is completely useless and their customer service is the same. They also told me I should have contacted them via email if I wanted to cancel my order. I actually did and it is not my fault that they didn’t check their mail! I’m so angry!

• Gr
    gracia perez Mar 04, 2018

i try to pay my order for 3 days now still waiting somebody to help me i will pay w/ credit card keep respondiing be patient bec volume orders stated 3 times.