Having problems with Rocket Lawyer?

Rocket Lawyer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 19, 2009. The latest review I did not agree to pay a monthly subscription but am still charged each month was posted on Jan 28, 2021. The latest complaint not helpful difficult to cancel was resolved on Jul 21, 2014. Rocket Lawyer has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 30 reviews. Rocket Lawyer has resolved 9 complaints.

Rocket Lawyer Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 881 0947 (United States)
101 Second Street, 4th Floor

Spain
C/ de los Monasterios, de Suso y Yuso, 34, 28049 Madrid

The Netherlands
Prinses Beatrixlaan 116, 2595 AL Den Haag

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rocket Lawyer Customer Service. Initial Rocket Lawyer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rocket Lawyer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rocket Lawyer. Discuss the issues you have had with Rocket Lawyer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rocket Lawyer Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Rocket Lawyerfraudulent charges due to unsecure payment site

Buyer beware: I signed up for the free trial and after it ended, I downgraded my account. Rocket lawyer charged my credit card as agreed. What I didn't count on was my card also be charged from tiger airways and jet star asia also charging my business debit card. Their secutiy for online purchases was breeched and has cost me access to my bank account and precious funds I have worked very hard for. I advised rocket lawyer of their breech in security since their site was the only online site I have used that card. I requested a refund and suggested they review their security for purchases. I submitted this reqest on saturday 9/29/12 and received emails on monday 10/1/12 advising they would refund my purchase. I really wish someone would acknowledge the breech in their security and give me some assurances that they are working to resolve this problems. But nothing.

2 Responses
    • Gu
      guinessme Sep 10, 2013

I am having the same issue. Apparently the email address I used when I signed up is not in their system and I have had no help with my login. I have called the 800 number and used every selection to try to get someone one the phone with no luck at all. Very frustrated. Called credit card company and disputing charges and blocking this company.

• Je
      Jennifer Paulus Oct 01, 2012

Dear Shaasbs,

I will be happy to review your account and forward the information to our Fraud Department for further investigation. I can assure you our site is secure and that we do not share our customers personal information with 3 party vendors. Once you enter your credit card information into our site the only thing we can see on our end is the last four digits of the card that was used which is for the consumers protection. Fraud does not only happen with on-line businesses so this could have come from anywhere. If you could please e-mail me your account information I will see if this has already been reported. My name is Jennifer Paulus I am the Customer Service Manager here at Rocket Lawyer. My e-mail address is [email protected] and my phone number is [protected] ext 9002 .

Jennifer

Rocket Lawyer — amazing company!

I think rocket lawyer is an amazing company! It offers great products and a very affordable rate! I don't...

Rocket Lawyer.com/Free Trial Membership — unauthorized billing

After repeated attempts to cancel my free membership I was billed for the sites premium monthly...

Rocket Lawyerquality of service

Working with rocket lawyer was a bad mistake. I contacted them to set up a llc in washington for my counseling practice. First, they filled out the wrong form. I sent the form to my attorney and he let me know. Seems all I had to do was contact the correct department in washington and fill out a 2 page form for a pllc. I told rocket lawyer that and they did find the correct form. It cost me a little bit more, but it was done and washington recognizes my practice as a pllc.

Now the fun begins. As I mentioned earlier, I already have an attorney. Rocket lawyer uses high pressure sales to try to get me to sign up for their service and somehow, I ended up with a charge of $60 that I don't remember doing. I did try their service for a trial period of a month and decided that their services were redundant. I cancelled. You can bet I am going to check my credit card statements from now on.

Now, josh is calling and not listening to me when I tell him I don't want any more services. I guess josh is deaf! Oddly enough, every vendor in the world is calling me at the office with their sales tactics and the only way I can think of that they would have gotten the number is through rocket lawyer. I feel like cannon fodder. Believe me, I won't use these people again. They are too big of a hassle.

Respond

Rocket Lawyer — unauthorized charges

I bought a product and paid more for it because I hit the "one time purchase, no trial subsciption button...

rocket lawyerslies tehy said it was free form to fill in and print and won't allow it without credit card after its all done

I filled in the form for dorvse which I was assured by their live chat person was completle free to fill in and print or save to my computer for later printing, and after I spent over an hour filling in every question they refuse to give it to me without a free trail which they refused to honor without a credit card number and they tried to bill my credit card immediately!
      They are a sham and should be put out of business, they havbe all my fmailies personal info and will not allow me access to delete it or print it!

Respond

Rocketlawyer.comthey don't follow through on what they offer or follow up with e-mail or phone questions asked

They are a waste of time since they don't follow through on what they offer or follow up with e-mail or phone questions asked.

6 Responses
          • Ol
            oluremi odutola Aug 14, 2015

I registered for a week Trail. On the eigth day $39.95 USD was taken from my card without prior notification just because they already have my card details. This is really unfair

• Wi
            Wife in HSV Jun 10, 2013

I clicked onto the RocketLawyer web site when I was looking for a simple basic bill of sale form for selling a car. When I got onto the site, it read as being a FREE site. I did not sign up for a monthly legal service. However, for the last four months RocketLawyer has been billing my visa card for $19.95. I can't seem to get the charges off my card. Maybe I do need a lawyer. TO SUE ROCKETLAWYER!

Saprone Jan 08, 2013

Do not be fooled into building your document on this website, and then expect to be able to print it. Nothing is mentioned about charges until you enter personal info and try to finish the process. The "Free" trial requires you to enter credit card info and cancel after a week, which is next to impossible according to what I've read. Stay away!!!

• Au
            audlalle Aug 05, 2012

Don't believe their advertisement regarding the free forms and no credit card required. You will go through the whole process of filing outy the data only to, of course, find out they are lying as they will require you to present your CC before being able to print the document. It is a huge waste of time and gives you some insight into the type of company you will be dealing with.

• Jw
            jwhelan Dec 16, 2010

My name is John Whelan and I’m the Director of Customer Service for Rocket Lawyer. I’m sorry you were displeased with your Rocket Lawyer experience and had difficulty reaching us. Our toll free line is [protected] and we staff it 6am-6pm PT, M-F. I’m also happy to discuss it with you or answer any questions you or anyone might have directly. An outstanding customer experience is something we take great pride in, so please feel free to contact me directly at [protected] or email me at [email protected]

anthony f ridgeway Feb 16, 2010

before my seven day free trial was finished, i was charged $19.95.

Rocket Lawyer — no way of cancelling

They offer you one week free trial. Then when you call to cancel they make it impossible to do so. When you...

rocket lawyer.com — unathurize charging

never subscribe match.com they are the worse company also watch out for rocketlawyers they are even the worse.

Rocket Lawyer — free? for $20.00

If you are looking for help with unauthorized charges, scams, etc. Don't waste time checking with this site...