RockAutoparts

B Nov 06, 2018

On August 2018 I ordered has usual an engine thermostat for my Canyon 2008 order number [protected], for $27.79 the shipping charges were $4.99 bringing the invoice to a total of $32.78 I was surprised to receive an open box in the mail and clearly used parts inside, I contacted Rock Auto but never answered the phone an automatic system gave me the instructions for a returning the part to a warehouse in Miami, since this warehouse was located a few miles from my work, I drove there and tried to return the used parts the warehouse guys refused to accept it, so I drove away and shipped the part from a nearby UPS tracking number 1z361X790365560788 that cost me $9.76 the purchase and return cost me 2 hours work lost $40.00 plus $9.76 ups charges and $4.99 they shipping charges total loss $54.75 they refunded $27.79 only I asked for a total refund of my losses because Rock auto was responsible for mailing an used part. They didn't bothered to answer.