Rochester Furniture — terrible service from the strubensvalley branch
My husband and I applied for the Contempo bedroom suite. After lots of promises, I was advised that the set will be delivered end of September 2017. We moved into our new home, but the suite was never delivered. I got bronchitus and had to sleep on a matras for a month. My dr. advised that I'm not getting better because of sleeping in these conditions.
After numerous calls, complaints and tears, the bedroom suite was delivered a month later than promised. However, they did not deliver the side-planks that connect the headboard with the footboard. The footboard is standing loose against my bedroom wall and it can hurt someone if it falls over. The manager, Monique, advised that I must not worry, it is not a crises. I am FED UP of the appalling service that I received. I phoned yesterday and was promised that they will contact me today. Once again, they didn't bother to contact me. No respect for customer service.
More Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Rochester Home Decor - Badly manufacturered furniture
- Rochester Furnishers - late arrival of furniture
- Rochester Furniture - strubensvalley - sad sad sad
- Rochester Furniture - couches
- Rochester - bad service and terrible quality furniture
- Rochester Furniture - no delivery of lounge suit after 10 weeks and full payment.
- Rochester Furniture - after sale service
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service!!!
- Rochester Furniture - special order lounge suite - non delivery
- Rochester Furniture - daybed chocolate couch not delivered