Rochester Furniture — terrible service!!!
I ordered couches from Rochester Centurion Mall on the 29th of March 2017, Saturday 20 June I went into the store and spoke to Marshall who just kept giving the excuse of a new system and a new purchase order. He phoned back on the Monday to request the final payment, when I went to pay the final payment he still had not done the transfer onto the new system and therefore couldn't confirm the delivery date. I waited in the store while the transfer was done. The following day it had still not been processed, finally 48 hours later it was processed and delivery was confirmed. The couches were delivered today and then turned out to be the wrong colour and all the sales person Marshall says is 'we have a problem' !
Please never ever purchase anything from Rochester! You will be very very dissappointed!
More Rochester Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Rochester Home Decor - Badly manufacturered furniture
- Rochester Furnishers - late arrival of furniture 
- Rochester Furniture - strubensvalley - sad sad sad
- Rochester Furniture - couches 
- Rochester - bad service and terrible quality furniture
- Rochester Furniture - no delivery of lounge suit after 10 weeks and full payment.
- Rochester Furniture - terrible service from the strubensvalley branch
- Rochester Furniture - after sale service
- Rochester Furniture - special order lounge suite - non delivery
- Rochester Furniture - daybed chocolate couch not delivered