Rochester Furniturefeathers protruding out of couch

K

I purchased a couch from Rochester in November last year on a 24 month finance plan.

I only opened the couch when we moved in February this year.

Immediately feathers started protruding from every single cushion which poked and hurt when we were on the couch.

I emailed the salesperson who sold me the couch (without informing me of the feather problem) and he said it's 'normal' and should stop after some time.

I am paying an absolute fortune for this couch and have to deal with this on a daily basis.

How is this couch going to look in 5 years when every single feather has come out?

I would like to know if this couch can be returned and refunded as I can't go on like this and I am extremely dissatisfied with the product purchased.

Regards,