Robloxunauthorized charges

I

I am disputing two charges that was made on March 21, 2017, in the amount of $199.95 twice, to my Paypal credit account, My child is underage, a 7 year old, and accidentally pressed a button to charge, and I did not authorize this, I would need a refund of these charges, please contact me for further information, I have filed a police report, I do not know how your company had my paypal information, there is an investigation pending now due to these charges, thank you!

• Mr
    mr_deadbush Mar 22, 2019

I was recently terminated for “unauthorized” charges and I’m confused because I have not been on roblox for weeks, which means that I have not made any purchases in the time period that I was gone. I contacted Roblox.support, but I am yet to have my account re-activated because I supposedly made multiple “unauthorized” charges. I’m sure this was a mistake because I have spent well over $2000 usd on roblox so I would not make “unauthorized” purchases just to get my account terminated. Roblox is so annoying.. I’ve lost 2 accounts already, one that had a dominus praefectus, which that account got terminated because someone guessed my password and did something to get me banned, it was 2014 at the time. I quit Roblox for about 3 years and came back in early January, 2017. Sometime during 2018 I bought my first big limited on that account, the Valkyrie Helm. About 4 months later I got cookie logged, which they obviously stole my Valk, I couldn’t get my Valk back because I had already used my rollback on that account. Anyways, if you would like to add me on roblox, my new username is Mythic_Banana.

• Ro
    robloxucks May 27, 2018

they charge me 4 times for 300 Dlls . After second charge I reconfigure phone to ask for password still get 2 extra charges

• Pr
    princessleia2 Apr 11, 2017

How did you go with this. Ive just had the same thing happen to me with my grand daughter only its over $500 worth of purchases