ADVERTISIMENT

www.roblox.commy account was blocked and impossible to register again

T

I registered on the website www.roblox.com couple of weeks ago, but recently my account was blocked. I have no idea why this crap happened. I emailed to the admins, but these jerks told me that it was impossible to restore my account. As well as they told to register again, but I couldn’t do it. The website asked some confirmation number, but I haven’t received it. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same ###? What have you done in such situation?

• Gr
    greenparrot33 Oct 31, 2019

Yes its happened to my Daughter who is sunplayz3 on here my Daughter broke her heart they have stopped her account I cant understand why. what can you do parent cornwall.

• Ah
    Ahmed Abdirahman Sep 06, 2018

you guys should put that squre chat area for xbox people because games get boreing when you can speak to anyone

• Re
    Red_Klarity76 Sep 05, 2018

I want builders club i want the outrageous builders club and 500 Hundred robux.

• Kevin Hoffman Nov 05, 2019

@Red_Klarity76 Then use your own money and get it yourself.
    Begging for builders club here does nothing.

JamesClinton Sep 05, 2018

Hello, my name is Mahcaroni. My other account, Zenderak was hacked by two people, their names were "O_Selly and ZashlyYT. " If you can ban those players and get my account password back that would be great.

• Ro
    rosalina cupcake Sep 01, 2018

can i please get my robux on my account my account name on roblox is (teamsnapchat101).

• Mu
    mumbo Aug 21, 2018

hello my son plays roblox. today he was banned of the entire game by a hacker. this persons name is trvstan. could you please sort this and have the other person punished. also reinstate my sons game play. concerened parent. The horror mansion by jonhars.

James vlogs “Vlogielogi” Aug 20, 2018

3 days since i have email roblox customer support, i have not got a reply, my account was hacked and the password was changed. It was very upsetting to not get the account back. I would like to know why roblox will not reply to my email, It was very annoying because i checked back every day but nothing

• Se
    Sergio Luis Cerqueira Aug 20, 2018

My little daughter, user name Kawaii_Chan1O1 was hacked by, user name Mattie4397 and now the little girl cant even access her account and so far after my complaints I haven't had any answer from support

• Ga
    Gayah Aug 15, 2018

Hi I would like your company to call me in regards to over $1700 in debits on my credit card which have been unauthorised I would like to act on a formal complaint and a full refund. I will be contacting my bank to issue a fraud claim and the police.
    Regards Gaya campman

• Kevin Hoffman Nov 05, 2019

@Gayah Holy [censored], $1, 700?!

• Wo
    wowowowow Aug 15, 2018

i got charged for my robux but didnt end up getting robux im still worried and i keep refreshing but still have 0 robux plz help me with this problem

ign= blockbuster3545

robux purchased=4000

• Kevin Hoffman Nov 05, 2019

@wowowowow Please allow up to 5 or 10 minutes for the ROBUX to be added to your account.

Jasonnn Aug 15, 2018

So, I got banned for exploiting a game that had a bunch of bad people on it, and I was banned for 3 days. I sent an email to their appeals email but 22 hours later, still no reply. I am mad and sad about how their customer service is.

Comment Guidelines