The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Road Loans/Drive Financial — unauthorized reposession
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a used Infinity G35 through Ebay. Checking their Monthly payment option put me in touch with Road Loans. All well, payments made on time when loan was sold to Drive financial, and I was never informed. I continued to make payments to Road Loans. Woke up to find car missing--told car was repo'd by Drive after filing a police report for a stolen car. NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO GET CAR BACK AS IT WAS WHOLESALED FOR ABOUT HALF OF THE THEN KELLEY BLUE BOOK VALUE FOR DEALER TRADE. I am now "stuck" for the difference (the loan amount minus the unfair wholesale price). Where did my payments go? Who knows--Drive didn't get them and Road Loans said they forwarded the amount. I have confirmation of the payment being received by Road Loans.AN ATTORNEY WILL COST TO SUE WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE. IF YOU HEAR THE WORDS DRIVE FINANCIAL OR ROAD LOANS, RUN AWAY
More Road Loans/Drive Financial Complaints & Reviews
- RoadLoans - Fraud and cheating!
- RoadLoans - Takes advantage of vulnerable consumers!
- RoadLoans - Don't deal with them
- RoadLoans - Misleading Advertizing
- RoadLoans - Did not want to help me, bad treatment
- RoadLoans - why roadloans
- RoadLoans - auto refinance
- Road Loans - Roadloans pulled my credit report with no authorization from me
- RoadLoans - Accessed credit report with no authorization
- RoadLoans - Big lie