RMCB & VerizonBogus Wireless Phone No. charges

J

I also rec'd a letter from RMCB (Retrieval-Masters Creditors Bureau) stating I had a Verizon Wireless Account back in Sept 12, 2006 and owed $83.98. They gave the Verizon wireless phone number as 617 _ _ _ - _ _ _ _. They went on to say that Verizon sold them my account.

I called Verizon Customer Financial Dept [protected]) and spoke to Travis. I explained I have NEVER had a wireless acct (no from any phone co) and have not had a land line phone for over 10yrs. Travis could not find my name or an account. I then gave him the info on RMVB's letter: wireless phone #; date of crime; RMCB's Pin# and RMCB's FX_ _ _ _ _ _ number on the letter. He wrote all this info down and still could not pull up an account under my name. Next he asked my SS#. With this info, he said he pulled up info that I did open an account with that SS# (which I never did) and owed $83.98. Then he stated Verizon sold the account to RMCB and he cannot give me any info on it. I argued, but to no avail. He gave me RMCB's number and I called it. I asked for his name and he would only give me his first name. I asked for a supervisor and was put on hold for 5mins, then Travis came back on the line and again said they could not give out any info. I asked for the supervisor's name and was put on hold again for 3mins and was given only her first name of 'Lona'.
FOR ALL YOU OUT THERE WHO CANNOT CONTACT THEM HERE ARE THEIR NUMBERS:
RMCB: [protected]
AMCA and RMCB: [protected]

DON'T BOTHER WITH THE PIN #. THEY CANNOT ACCESS YOU ACCT WITH THAT.
USE THE # BENEATH THE PIN # (which should be the same as on the bottom of your letter in the yellow block) WHICH STARTS WITH TWO (2) LETTERS. Mine starts with FX followed by 6 numbers.

What bothers me is I have never had a wireless phone; never ordered any type of phone from Verizon and never had a regular house phone either. Yet Verizon said I ordered this wireless number with my SS# have an outstanding balance (which was sold to a credit Svc) and would not even give me the billing address to which they sent the bill(s) to.