The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Riverhead Nissan — leasing scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The lease was almost up on my NIssan Maxima. Since I am recently widowed and my finances are enow limited, I planned to lease a cheaper car, the Nissan Rogue, advertised at $199 a month. I ended up paying $5102.85 and $299 a month for 39 months. When I drove the car home that day, I realized that the sticker price was not on the car and the contract was not among the papers. After I returned for the contract the next day, I realized that the Gross Capitalized Cost was $25, 377 not the agreed upon sticker price of $22, 500.
After several calls, the salesman said finance had changed the cost, the finance manager blamed the salesman, I was offered a partial refund of $1500 which I took for fear I would end up with nothing.
My leasing payments are now based on over two thousand dollars of the car's value due to my naivete, unscrupulous dealers and a car company, Nissan, which does not care about its customers.
More Riverhead Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department