Riverhead Nissanleasing scam

The lease was almost up on my NIssan Maxima. Since I am recently widowed and my finances are enow limited, I planned to lease a cheaper car, the Nissan Rogue, advertised at $199 a month. I ended up paying $5102.85 and $299 a month for 39 months. When I drove the car home that day, I realized that the sticker price was not on the car and the contract was not among the papers. After I returned for the contract the next day, I realized that the Gross Capitalized Cost was $25, 377 not the agreed upon sticker price of $22, 500.

After several calls, the salesman said finance had changed the cost, the finance manager blamed the salesman, I was offered a partial refund of $1500 which I took for fear I would end up with nothing.

My leasing payments are now based on over two thousand dollars of the car's value due to my naivete, unscrupulous dealers and a car company, Nissan, which does not care about its customers.