RIU Hotels & Resorts — room reservation and extra fees.
To whom it may concern, I Ivette Diaz had a reservation in Cancun Riu palace Las America's on November 15th until the 19th. And the reason for this short letter to you is because I wasn't too happy with the way my room reservation was handle by your staff. When I arrived to your resort at around 12:00 noon, I was told that I had to wait until my room be ready which was going to be at 3:00 p.m. I then asked if they had any upgrade rooms available and they told me that they were all booked for the day. I went to eat and walk around the resort until 4:00 p.m. when I went to the front desk again they then told me that The room was not ready and I asked if there was another room ready and they told me that the only room available was an upgrade room for an extra $50.00 dollars a night. Do for such a long day I decided to take and pay the extra charge. First there was not any upgrades, then my room was not available, then all of a sudden there's an upgrade room for $50 dollars a night. I was not too happy by they way this matter was handle and I will like for you to get back to me with an explanation. I am a long time customer with your Riu Hotel and Resorts. Thank you .
More RIU Hotels & Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - we will now become your 'nightmare'! 
- Riu Punta Cana - casino scam 
- RIU Hotels - riu class membership 
- RIU - customer service 
- RIU Hotels - unthinkable conditions
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - service and rooms
- RIU Guanacaste - all of our wedding gifts were stolen!! 
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - riu hotels
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - riu palace paradise island, bahamas
- RIU Hotels & Resorts - jamaica rui negril