The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ritz Camera — Bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Nikon D40x earlier this year from Ritz. Ritz will try to charge you $114 to send a lens to Nikon if anything goes wrong and you did not buy the extended warranty. Even when you tell them your product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, they will argue and tell you it's not since you did not purchase the extended warranty.
I called Nikon after leaving Ritz and they sent me a packing slip, fixed my lens free of charge (other than what it cost me to send it) and had it back to me in TEN DAYS.
I have tried calling Ritz to ask why they said Nikon wouldn't cover my lens, they put me on hold and left me there. I even turned them into the BBB for fraud. Ritz STILL never acknowledged the complaint.
SO...never go to Ritz for Repairs, go right to the manufacturer. Better yet, never go to Ritz in the first place, they just want the $114 to mail a package for you for a free service.
More Ritz Camera Complaints & Reviews
- Ritz Camera Store Burlington VT - Ripped off
- Ritz Camera - Scam
- Ritz Camera - Bad Business Practice
- Ritz Camera - Ordering lies
- Ritz Camera - Terrible
- Ritz Camera - Ritzcamera lying
- RitzCamera - I have a terrible experience with RitzCamera
- Ritz Camera - Enlargement
- Ritz Camera - BAD BAD SERVICE
- RitzCamera - untrustworthy