Rite Aid Pharmacy — lost prescription
I put in 2 requests at the pharmacy: one was a refill and the other was new prescription. The intake person said it would take approximately an hour, which I thought was odd because they are not known for having several items in stock. I returned an hour later to find that the refill was complete, however they had to order the new script which would take 2 days.
I returned 2 days later and they said there was no prescription on file. I told them in great detail the description of the intake person at 6:30 PM on Monday, as well as a description of the guy who told me he would order it approximately 8 PM the same night. Luckily the second pharmacist was still working when I called. He had to search for the prescription & would call me back. Two hours later he called back to say he found my new prescription. It was filled the following day.
I think that's extremely scary that a pharmacy could "lose" a prescription, because they are all written on small pieces of paper. Even more terrifying is t here's been ID theft taken from prescription drug labels nowadays! Rite Aid's system of checks & balances had failed.
I'm concerned if I should go back there to fill my future prescriptions.
Thanks for letting me speak my mind,
Rite Aid, Bush St @ Larkin in San Francisco CA
More Rite Aid Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service!
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage
- Rite Aid - poor customer service / clueless pharmacists
- Rite Aid - pharmacy
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid - customer service
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!!